Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
still had decks bowls and crews at SF

DDB46D49-B188-46A5-A58C-6B70424761BC.jpeg

still had decks bowls and crews at SF

DDB46D49-B188-46A5-A58C-6B70424761BC.jpeg
Do they let you buy 2 decks or you had someone else?

And there is only 1 cool person that works in Bklyn! The rest are *******s! They seem like you’re bothering them. I asked for another 11 pro case and when I came home it wasn’t even there. This mfer was too busy on his phone. Then there are days where dudes are walking out with multiples of accessories, hats and other **** but I can’t get 2 decks.

Do they let you buy 2 decks or you had someone else?

And there is only 1 cool person that works in Bklyn! The rest are *******s! They seem like you’re bothering them. I asked for another 11 pro case and when I came home it wasn’t even there. This mfer was too busy on his phone. Then there are days where dudes are walking out with multiples of accessories, hats and other **** but I can’t get 2 decks.

yeah they were letting people grab 2. looked like
they still had a decent amount left

Just left SF they had aerial crews all colors except natural I think, corduroy hats in brown, navy, white, orange, black, fish bowls, and hella decks they were letting everyone get two

hate to ask, but anyone still waiting on shipping from week 11 orders? (11/5) nothing crazy, just a l/s tee ordered late in the afternoon. never waited this long before so guessing it's getting cancelled? (no order email, just on screen). thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom