Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Msg left us without saying by. That means he didn’t respect us from the jump. He not a retiree,lololol. Where is L train? I miss him trying to locate stickers. Darn shame supreme may go down a crap chute next year. If I walk into a tjmax And see a supreme t shirt. I’m gonna piss on it. Or put holes in that crap. Who’s with me?

He bounced too. Said it was his last post on NT in either the SB or AJ1 thread.

hopefully he’s alright, when he didn’t text me back i got a bad feeling. hopefully i’m wrong
Like I mentioned earlier, he knows the drill in the Thread about Nothing when someone goes missing. I believe that he deactivated his account rather than just leaving it unattended, to indicate that he decided to walk away. I wish he announced his departure instead of having us wondering. But I think he was afraid he would be begged to stay.

I respect his decision and he will be missed.

A636D127-F8BE-403D-B0DF-382FCC7059B3.jpeg
BAD00FF9-BAC9-4847-A429-EA67281D040C.jpeg

Anyone want this?
SIZE Medium
PM meh

before I list these for sale, I thought I’d shout out to the NT Potee fam. I have 3 older season (probably FW 2010-2012 ish) pocket tees. Used. All size large. Red, navy and olive. Take all for $60 shipped. Never been in a dryer, hung only. If I’m breaking the rules, feel free to delete or lmk.

how long before ppl start complaining about VF raising pricing ...

It’s not complain. It’s the what if that gets me. What if I pay this vf price and a year from Now I see at Marshall’s for a low price. I guess that’s why some people stick with high end fashion Gucci, Versace. Cause this brand has officially becomes a gamble.

It’s not complain. It’s the what if that gets me. What if I pay this vf price and a year from Now I see at Marshall’s for a low price. I guess that’s why some people stick with high end fashion Gucci, Versace. Cause this brand has officially becomes a gamble.
Dudes stay overpaying for Jordan’s and nikes
Only to see the same pairs sit then go to discount / outlets

Now I want that lamy jacket from a couple of seasons ago
I own a couple of them new silk hats like 3 of em and they are so weird/dope/attention grabbing
I bid on them jackets a bunch but was mever tryna spend more than like a couple Hundo no where near retail/resale
Go for them bids on stockx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom