Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA5989BC-670C-4E89-AA4B-5048E23BA110.jpeg
Was able to secure the only color I wanted most. This will definitely be my beater hoody this season.

I was able to hit manually as well. but my chrome autofill did something super weird to my address that I just noticed on my confirmation email. it put like Ab5 in front of my real address, will this be okay? should I email supreme ?

I was able to hit manually as well. but my chrome autofill did something super weird to my address that I just noticed on my confirmation email. it put like Ab5 in front of my real address, will this be okay? should I email supreme ?
Good job man, I remember you wanted help, but when you win manually by your effort it makes it so much better.

this morning was want in one hand, **** in the other...lets see which gets full first

all good though, not mad at all

had computer issues when working with a client that I finished up with at 11 so I was behind the 8 ball and not prepared but I probably would have had the same outcome considering when I was trying to view the crogo on desktop, mobile, and app the product was not loading

did cart a grey crogo beanie that sold out when trying to checkout 🤷‍♂️

3D9ACE68-8869-49A8-A5D9-2BD36511611B.jpeg

1607012093258.gif

1607012114659.gif

these are bricking savagely but I’m wearing so idc
not bricking savagely enough to buy one resale

if I were going to actually buy a hoodie this week to wear I'd prefer the face mask

don't need a hoodie at the moment though

Oh. I guess if you wanna clarify your address. I can say I put my correct address at the start of the season and the UPS person delivered to a wrong address. Luckily the homeowner contacted me. Also one time I put a space in between my house number, but it was still delivered to me. It basically depends on UPS in my opinion. If they are competent or not.

For those who follow resell price before, how much should I pay resell for this Crogo hoodie in XL? Just want to get it over with lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom