Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who follow resell price before, how much should I pay resell for this Crogo hoodie in XL? Just want to get it over with lol.

What color?

Grey XL looking around 450. I'd say you'd get a great deal if in the upper 300s waiting for people to start dumping them.

BTW : Crazy how low the Murakami tees are now...

man supreme really only gives manual users less than 2 minutes to get the checkout processes started before there really is no chance. decided to check out through the "webstore" tab on the sup comm app not expecting the site to even be responsive. some how it worked flawlessly

1607018991028.png

What color?

Grey XL looking around 450. I'd say you'd get a great deal if in the upper 300s waiting for people to start dumping them.

BTW : Crazy how low the Murakami tees are now...
At this point any color that lowest lol. Saw navy around $350 but after tax+ fee almost 4

At this point any color that lowest lol. Saw navy around $350 but after tax+ fee almost 4

If you don't care about color, will probably be around $300.

Just offer people on grailed and eBay to do paypal direct transactions. Normally what I do for stuff I miss, got the SF and Bandana Tees about $75-100 lower than what I'd pay on Stockx or eBay (through buy it now).

Woop woop! Hit on a M Red. Got the high traffic error but just resubmitted the transaction and after what seemed forever it finally processed. Got the charge notification before the supreme confirmation page popped up lol

Ive lost on so many other releases, feels good to score manually. I prefer TNF over bogos but you get what you can and then try to figure out what to do, sell, trade, to secure something else.
Glad to see a bunch of NT winners

Also idk if anyone was at the 12-1pm timeslot for Bowery but did anyone see the guy who was laid out outside the store? Dude looked like Nate Robinson on the floor.

Managed to grab a heather M Crogo this morning. Happy as this was all I wanted. Glad everyone ate today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom