Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else disappointed in the Tupac tee?

I dig the graphic, but it could've been executed WAY better

The black background doesn't flow right on any of the tee colors (even black - two different shades)

All they had to do is cut around him to remove the background lol

The skateboard is 100x better imo

Resell doesn't seem bad on the shirts. How bad is it on the deck?
Tees haven’t been reselling at all unless they’re super hyped. I can see Pac showing and Naomi goin up in the future. Same goes with Decks. If they’re hyped they go for a lot but if not then they may go under retail. Neo Tokyo, killers, etc were hyped and go for a bunch. I can see Pac going up in future too but it’s currently sittting in SF store lol. My boy actually walked in the SF store a lil while ago and grabbed a Naomi tee and said they have all the decks still.

On AEW this week
7B14BED0-BEFC-44DD-A663-E6A1565CBDDB.jpeg

I’m gonna be there before opening. Need to get in and out by 1 though.

Yeah. I think Thursday and Friday are appointments/people with time slots. But at 4 pm, that’s when you can walk in without one?

Saturday should be good, I might just go before closing and peep what’s left.

Never been to a store, is It worth going to SF this weekend? Any tips on public transportation to the store?

Never been to a store, is It worth going to SF this weekend? Any tips on public transportation to the store?
BART to Powell? If Saturday is anything like NYC's week one drops, you would need to get there a few hours before opening and wait a long time to get in.

Today felt like the days of FCFS even though there weren’t that many people . I’m exhausted.

Tees haven’t been reselling at all unless they’re super hyped. I can see Pac showing and Naomi goin up in the future. Same goes with Decks. If they’re hyped they go for a lot but if not then they may go under retail. Neo Tokyo, killers, etc were hyped and go for a bunch. I can see Pac going up in future too but it’s currently sittting in SF store lol. My boy actually walked in the SF store a lil while ago and grabbed a Naomi tee and said they have all the decks still.
Is there just the black Pac deck or more colors? I saw several colors in the tee. Sorry for the dumb questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom