Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I get blessed?

Week 1, purchased a pac tee. Went through fine, no issues there.
Second cart was shop and paint tee. card declined.
Tried again, card declined.
Third try it went through.
I saw two debits and credits and then one debit for the paint / shop tees right away.
Then later on I saw all three pending.
Today I check my card again and I only have a charge on the pac tee that went through. Nothing pending.

BC113F4B-AF0E-47F8-B765-915CA6C0BCEC.jpeg

41E1B771-77EC-4B85-BC10-4A610B16788F.jpeg

oh, so the dude in the Superman undies Is u lol

my bad If posted

I'm Coppin but they regular 1s.... no idea what Bari was talking about lol

Think he meant the lining; current GR white/whites have this sort of tightly woven mesh lining whereas these have the sort of fuzzy lining typically found in 90s-00s AF1s/Jordans III, IV, V, VI, and lots of other older Nike basketball, training, and running models. Besides that and the embossed box logo on the side of the heel, there's a dash in between the "AF" and "1" with a very small "Supreme" underneath the "AF-1" on the metal lace dubrae on these vs. just "AF1" on the GRs, and there's also the embroidered mini swoosh on the eyelet area towards the forefoot vs. no mini swoosh on the GRs - again, reminiscent of AF1s from the 90s-00s like 96 Snakes, OG Jewel Swooshes, Atmos, Cocoa Snakes, Rocafellas, etc. All these little details make this version very true to that era's style that Supreme is known for.

Anybody else think the tees sizing is smaller than the past few seasons? Took my shop tee out of the bag, and it looked smaller. Need to try it on when I get home to really tell

I think the forces are plain...but still worth copping if you need a fresh white pair for the summer... I'm a pass cuz I have 2 pairs of whites I barely wear... even got the white supreme high pair I forgot I had lol...

I once had a charge from Supreme disappear and I thought I got my stuff for free. I kid you not the charge came back like 4 months later
lmao they're petty!

This is the longest I've waited from supreme for shipping confirmation and I leave for vacation tomorrow. RIP.

I once had a charge from Supreme disappear and I thought I got my stuff for free. I kid you not the charge came back like 4 months later
The charge almost always comes back. Only time i get stuff for free is when they forget to scan something in store by accident and just throw it in my bag

I much prefer red bogo on everything. IDK why but Red bogo to me = supreme. Same way i kind of feel about apple products. People clamoring for black air pods and im like na...white = apple.

Also team no shipping week 1 :lol:

Week 2:
Rugby - black
Incense coffin burner

one order hoping for the best

why not just buy a hydro flask and slap a big *** supreme sticker on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom