Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corona Virus Clean Up drip...
B7E372D9-3F46-4577-B054-29B7222B0B3F.jpeg
05E20E5E-36C6-4D07-9C99-CAC77BF10C05.jpeg

if you like an item shouldn't matter what time of the year it comes out, you'll eventually get around to wearing it. which is why I don't quite understand the logic behind not buying something just because it's spring.
Same, plus I'm never in a rush to wear a new item that just came out. It reminds me of the people that wear sneakers on release day because they cant wait.

First of all shoutout to that dude being #1. Hope you get everything you want.

Is anyone planning on buying the b.b. simon belt? Im trying to talk myself into it but I really dont want to spend $400 on that.
Depends on your style, if you like it go for it but there are other options for that much.

I wanted the black leather roses belt from 2012 i think, it was about 100 something and thought I didn't want to spend that much on a belt. Years later I'm kicking myself for not grabbing it.

I hope that backpack got laptop sleeve at least inside.

Yes, it has:

500D water resistant nylon with Cordura® yarn. Main compartment with single laptop sleeve and interior mesh zip pocket. Removable front compartment with interior organizer pockets, zip pockets at sides and back pouch pocket with convertible, adjustable backpack straps. Elastic utility bands at front and side of removable compartment. Adjustable compression straps with buckle closures at top, sides, straps and lower front. Embroidered logos at lower front and logo patches at removable compartment. Construction accommodates skateboard carry. 35 Liters. Made exclusively for Supreme.

First of all shoutout to that dude being #1. Hope you get everything you want.

Is anyone planning on buying the b.b. simon belt? Im trying to talk myself into it but I really dont want to spend $400 on that.
Borderline now but probably in for one
Black
gonna go s/m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom