Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
City is on lockdown but UPS still managed not to deliver yesterday 😆 baby BOGO in the throwback ziplock sup bag and pink ramallzzee tag tee and a bunch of reggies.

39F28A14-8F11-4A74-9BE9-57650EE395AE.jpeg

Nah, not even close...As jmillionair said, I'm just leaving it alone. Not too worried, but just keeping a watchful eye on the markets. Still hard to stomach a drastic loss. Basically feels like someone just broke in my house and took all my Supreme and I'm like WTF happen to all my Supreme!!! :lol:

Well in 20+ years when you are ready to retire it will be like that bugler broke back in and gave you all of your supreme back...even an extra photo

I say this because i am with you guys and not even slightly worried. The market will come back and maintain its normal growth over time. I do not for one second think that at the BARE minimum i will get every penny i put in back when i retire + inflation.

aka im still buying supreme during this dip...that i am sure will get even worse and last longer

TBH soon would be wise to start buying stocks before the up-rise happens. That is if you have a bunch of extra money laying around. I assume the rich will be doing the same thing to increase their position in certain stocks....

TBH soon would be wise to start buying stocks before the up-rise happens. That is if you have a bunch of extra money laying around. I assume the rich will be doing the same thing to increase their position in certain stocks....
How does one buy stocks?

Yeah, the market is trash right meow but I'ma leave everything in place in the hopes the market corrects eventually instead of losing...
Damn I thought I was bad. My portfolio is down 30% but I'm nowhere near retirement so fortunately I just had a decent amount in there instead of a ton. But definitely same, just gotta hope the market corrects itself in the next couple years.
I liquidated my IRA and 401k to cash (not withdraw), put them in money market accounts, will put both back in the market when it starts to correct itself
How does one buy stocks?
try ameritrade

Anyone know if the Supreme Team 6-Panel is a bigger hat?

-Drew

Last edited:
My rtg still sitting in the bag from last Tues. Will open :lol:. Oreos tomorrow.

i like the stars crewneck and would of copped.... but i didnt like the hem that separated the top and bottom of the sweatshirt so i passed... not a big deal but im picky like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom