Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this tracking update for my Rammellzee hoodie "Service disruption occurred. / The sender requested that we return this package."

Anyone had this happen before? Can I contact Supreme to resend it?

Just saw this tracking update for my Rammellzee hoodie "Service disruption occurred. / The sender requested that we return this package."

Only had the message from UPS "Due to global health events beyond our control, your package is being held for delivery at a later date."

Only had the message from UPS "Due to global health events beyond our control, your package is being held for delivery at a later date."
At least you’ll still get it. I don’t mind if they take a month to get to me since the health of the workers is more important, but for it to go back for no reason makes no sense. The next stop was going to be the location for me to pick up too.

At least you’ll still get it. I don’t mind if they take a month to get to me since the health of the workers is more important, but for it to go back for no reason makes no sense. The next stop was going to be the location for me to pick up too.
I would email Supreme to see how they can resolve the issue. Sucks to hear about that.

I would email Supreme to see how they can resolve the issue. Sucks to hear about that.
Just did. I’ll see if they could resend it.

I read that UPS been doing this without the sender or receiver requesting for it to be returned.

Yeah UPS decided they ain’t delivering it due to the coronavirus .... happened to me a couple of times this week with deliveries. Because UPS interceded the sender can’t stop the return. To boot Supreme has been sending canned email responses or taking days to respond to emails - cause no answer on shop the line.

I’m guessing they are attempting once and then kicking back to sender. As away to handle the higher volume of orders happening these days.

Yeah UPS decided they ain’t delivering it due to the coronavirus .... happened to me a couple of times this week with deliveries. Because UPS interceded the sender can’t stop the return. To boot Supreme has been sending canned email responses or taking days to respond to emails - cause no answer on shop the line.

I’m guessing they are attempting once and then kicking back to sender. As away to handle the higher volume of orders happening these days.
I requested for it to be picked up at the facility instead of it to be delivered. It was suppose to be picked up the same day with the balaclava. I got the balaclava but this order wasn’t ready. Tracking been off for the past couple of purchases too, it doesn’t show leaving destination to final destination. Just shows ready to be picked up out of nowhere.

I requested for it to be picked up at the facility instead of it to be delivered. It was suppose to be picked up the same day with the balaclava. I got the balaclava but this order wasn’t ready. Tracking been off for the past couple of purchases too, it doesn’t show leaving destination to final destination. Just shows ready to be picked up out of nowhere.
Maybe that UPS facility isn’t doing pickups/isn’t open. Sucks they didn’t just revert to your original delivery address if that’s the case

didnt realize it until now but i got a ghost order for my timberland hat smh... got the order confirmation screen but never got the email... the charge was on my card thursday but it dropped today... oh well so i guess its an L

Wasn’t the Milan shop supposed to open this season ... wonder if the relief tee is how sup is going to put out the store BOGO

1585576898272.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom