Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
During these “no gym” times. I am forced to run more and I am actually super thankful I bought this
8479B705-928F-4BC7-8AEE-0D08081C5294.jpeg

During these “no gym” times. I am forced to run more and I am actually super thankful I bought this

I have the Nike version of this thing and it’s great for running and also just wearing with pocketless shorts. Can wear it under a t shirt and it’s not noticeable with just a thin wallet/phone in there

debating on getting that cut-out crew neck, is the material like a hoodie and do they fit like them?

Miller and those IG bozos coming up with ideas for the item of the week:

It gets chilly at night b.

Baby mama found out I bought the Barbour jacket so she guilted me into giving her the crusher ‘to look the other way’. 😰
I can hardly stand wearing a t shirt in legit summer heat...jeans I can't stand all summer
still haven't worn that light denim washed camp cap

Struck out yesterday because my dumb *** decided to open an incognito window for some reason.

So I took the money I "saved" and was able to cop a red cutout crewneck for a few bucks above retail and also copped the red and black Timberland crewnecks for under retail.

Oh and this came too:

1589561106017.png

we need some fit pics

we need some fit pics
Might be a while since my current wardrobe rotation is a random t-shirt and boxers.

I did try it on last night though and per usual (for me anyway), fit is a bit larger than I prefer but nothing unmanageable. Pockets are HUGE though, so you can definitely fit an iPad mini in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom