Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme didnt let me be great this morning so instead i took my $156 + $44 to gamble with and well yea **** supreme

9FF80BEE-E881-4D82-83A8-63BED9DD4518.jpeg

Yeah but my wife is messing with me on how Im allowed to "display it" lol.
Same lol. My girl suggested I put it on the floor of the garage. I gave her the dirtiest look lol. Pretty much gave her the Russell Westbrook locker room response...."What!?" :lol: Im thinking hanging it on a wall but not sure yet.

Supreme didnt let me be great this morning so instead i took my $156 + $44 to gamble with and well yea **** supreme

9FF80BEE-E881-4D82-83A8-63BED9DD4518.jpeg
Good job. Better than flipping some Supreme stuff.

Chairs are restocking here and there but too slow manually to check out :angry:
I haven't gotten any restock notifications, at all
Overslept as well. Woke up around 11:20am EST and realized there was a drop. Saw some **** was still available. Did some work and opened up my package that had the I Feel Like Kobe L/S, then decided to see what was still available around 12:30pm and got the Kill em All tee in white :lol:

Thought of getting the gloves, because I like to do work around the house, but they only had size mediums. Even considered the Corpus Christy Tee, but cross turned me off. Would've gone with the frog tee though.

Don't even care I didn't get the chair. Last week I just got the black Barbour waxed hat, which I'm picking up later today

These past 2 weeks have been stress free, minus that damn Jordan 1 Royal Toe nonsense :smh:
if you're talking about the camp cap, you can let me know if it's too small or doesn't work out for you

I'm a little salty about that one

Can I get a quick LC? I sold this hoodie on StockX and they claim it was worn (it's new and was still in bag) and sent it back. Wanted to make sure I got a legit one back.
IMG_1317.JPG IMG_1318.JPG IMG_1319.JPG IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1321.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom