Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find these manual live cops from youtube very entertaining....
tommyboy - his meltdown was funny as hell today, hitting the desk with his fist hahahaha
boone - I wanna feel sorry for this dude cus he hasnt copped anything in his last 4 videos, but I dont hahahahaha
jacob - this fool says funny descriptive crap

Last edited:
Admittedly I’ve never owned a lawn chair like this before. It’s not a handmade chair by any means, the armrests are plastic (I think?), it’s not real heavy, but the bands feel strong and as a whole I’d say yes, it’s sturdy.

I actually like it more than I thought I would. It’s wild and goofy but practical and I love Supreme accessories like that.

thanks man. Im about to scoop up a pair.

anyone know what supreme charged for two? Shipped?

I was thinking $190-200 shipped to NorCal

Thanks to the homie blackfrankwhite blackfrankwhite for the oop on the red mugs. Much appreciated.
B45CFC0B-4781-4DCD-A92A-5BAEC5A04BD2.jpeg

Just a daily reminder that the people at Supreme are ****ing idiots. I emailed em yesterday about my purple silver sufferer hoodie yesterday because it still hasn’t shipped and got this:

208A1627-6D49-4B1B-A03A-B6095746741F.png

I replied with my screen shot from their mobile site but I doubt I’ll ever hear back from them lol.

9B413B1F-4C2C-4BF1-AB58-4AEE49C94B72.jpeg

So apparently even if you go manual and have a slim chance of copping, they’ll still randomly deny your order because of “automated software”.

worse part is the morons selling the hoodie on SX for under retail. But if I try to buy, the processing, shipping, and tax brings it to $25 over retail. Why are people willingly taking a loss like this just to get SX paid.

In conclusion, **** supreme and **** the people that resell supreme.

Speaking of bots I just ordered something from Kith and it seems like they got a new bot protection. I don’t know if it worked well but I really enjoyed the checkout process because it had some sort of queue system, like when you buy tickets on Ticketmaster for example. I had to solve two captchas, one to « secure » the item, and one for checking out. I put my infos as fast as possible anyway but it felt like the item was already mine before entering my infos :pimp:

Maybe Supreme could implement something like that

Speaking of bots I just ordered something from Kith and it seems like they got a new bot protection. I don’t know if it worked well but I really enjoyed the checkout process because it had some sort of queue system, like when you buy tickets on Ticketmaster for example. I had to solve two captchas, one to « secure » the item, and one for checking out. I put my infos as fast as possible anyway but it felt like the item was already mine before entering my infos :pimp:

Maybe Supreme could implement something like that
Shopify sites are the MOST botted sites out there, you have no idea

Just a daily reminder that the people at Supreme are ****ing idiots. I emailed em yesterday about my purple silver sufferer hoodie yesterday because it still hasn’t shipped and got this:

I replied with my screen shot from their mobile site but I doubt I’ll ever hear back from them lol.

So apparently even if you go manual and have a slim chance of copping, they’ll still randomly deny your order because of “automated software”.

worse part is the morons selling the hoodie on SX for under retail. But if I try to buy, the processing, shipping, and tax brings it to $25 over retail. Why are people willingly taking a loss like this just to get SX paid.

More or less the same **** that happened with my chairs.

Really might be done with this **** *** brand fr

That’s BS. Sis-in-law got the same email from them when the box logo crew necks dropped a couple of years ago.

Although I never received those emails from Supreme, its making me nervous about the North Face jacket now. Fingers crossed

Also, mesh hat restocked in olive and royal blue. Had to cop the olive one and I officially got everything I wanted from yesterday (black jacket, film, and this hat).

Anybody copped the racing soccer jersey? Looks like a really dope piece.
I did...was pretty much down voted across the board but I like how soccer jerseys fit. It’s most likely a clearance item but there is no preme around me anyways.

Barbour jacket came in. Love it. But, got a size L should have gotten a size M. Fits big. Even tried it on layered (tee and flannel / tee and sweater).

Can anyone tell me how’s the sizing on the woven toggle shirt? Really liking the multicolor.

I did...was pretty much down voted across the board but I like how soccer jerseys fit. It’s most likely a clearance item but there is no preme around me anyways.

Whats the fit on soccer jerseys? Contemplating pulling the trigger on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom