Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed no shipping on TNF relief tee and pending charge is gone.

I've never seen that before...

Is that normal?
Just backed up and they just process the charge when they ship?

Sorry... Just really wanted this tee 😩

Just noticed no shipping on TNF relief tee and pending charge is gone.

I've never seen that before...

Is that normal?
Just backed up and they just process the charge when they ship?

Sorry... Just really wanted this tee 😩

You should be good -- i had the same ting happen for the first time, charges dropped for a day. Then i got shipping and charges reappeared. My TNF stuff will be here tomorrow.

Godspeed ..0]

You should be good -- i had the same ting happen for the first time, charges dropped for a day. Then i got shipping and charges reappeared. My TNF stuff will be here tomorrow.

Godspeed ..0]

So weird, got me all anxious 😩

Same for me, withdrawn, then deposited, so tee has been sent out, money should be debited again. Charges are for verification, then finally authorized to be charged.

Pantani rocked the durag before helmets were compulsory :pimp:

55A028AF-B1CA-4F6F-9503-00DAB46B12AC.jpeg

this is EXACTLY how I’m pulling up to lake shore drive this summer

change out the shoes for some flint 13’s

who else copping the cycling cap?

Some info to ease nerves: a few years ago CS told me they don’t fully charge until they ship and original charge is just verification; furthermore different banks will show the verification charge as pending for different periods.

All I want is the bowl :lol:

Nothing else stands out. The dragon hoodie was dope til I saw the back.
Some info to ease nerves: a few years ago CS told me they don’t fully charge until they ship and original charge is just verification; furthermore different banks will show the verification charge as pending for different periods.

Thanks guys just being paranoid... Never waiting over a week for shipping and had a charge dropped on top of that 😭

If you get a damaged bowl, will Supreme refund you?

Also, have there been any close up shots on the satin caps? Like the black cap but I'm still on the fence.

Sorry I don't post much in here. Mainly lurk :blush: and post in the Political discussion thread. :lol:

If you get a damaged bowl, will Supreme refund you?

Also, have there been any close up shots on the satin caps? Like the black cap but I'm still on the fence.

Sorry I don't post much in here. Mainly lurk :blush: and post in the Political discussion thread. :lol:
Pretty sure if you call up the warehouse and tell them it arrived broken they will give you credit. dunno and doubt a refund

i cop’d cuz my son learned how to ride his bike w/o training wheels and i went out riding one day w/o a helmet and he asked me why i didn’t have one on. Lol. Gotta measure your head and go on the Giro website and look at their measurements to determine what size you are.

Thanks!

i would go for that cycling cap but don't want to pay for shipping for just one item, everything else this week not for me besides the bowl which will probably be impossible to cop.

I bought Military Trench Coat in olive paisley yesterday, hope i won't regret it when it comes.
In my opinion it was one of the best items this season since preview/lookbook but was on fence with how it would match my other clothes, but i got paisley grid shirt in green delivered yesterday and I'm very happy with the pattern.

Does anybody have Military Trench Coat and have any fit photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom