Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the high traffic error 3 times in a row but kept refreshing and checked out the Reflective cap in black and Olive small box hoodie in olive. After checking out I was able to go back and grab a 2nd water bottle to give the wife.

Wow didnt remember the drop til just after 11 and was scrambling, cart jacked on both olive small box hoodie and white tee. Oh well, those release every year. Copped that expensive *** University tee which I was waiting for all season.

hope the shorts fit, im usually a small but got cart jacked. went back and copped a medium.

which board you guys getting? went back and got the black board and water bottle too.

7309D2C9-9E20-4D7A-91DA-18D4436F93DD.jpeg
541CF6E8-1553-4835-BABB-535B0570FBC3.jpeg

I told myself I’ll drink more water so it’s a health choice

So when it loaded I didn’t have a “New” option
Had socks already in cart, went for small box tee
Told me I already checked out item.
remove the shirt check out
Told me I already checked out item
Removed socks

swoop back for this..
DBEBB969-5960-41B2-849F-496348A65D8A.jpeg

Smh, card declines....couldn’t get the lilac t.

Last edited:
Wasn’t gonna cop anything and ended up with the water bottle and small box hoodie lol. Rarely ever see the red box logo on black apparel nowadays so it swayed me.

Tried for the baby blue XL, but sold out in cart and went back and grabbed lemon XL instead. Didn't even realize the logo was red on the black hoodie til after I checked out - would've been great to have, but I have a few black hoodies already and no yellow. Also got the lilac smogo, red floral cap, magenta reflective cap (need to see what it looks like in hand before I decide if I'm keeping it) and the red Nalgene. Expensive morning, but I figure it made up for a few skip/shut out weeks and last week's cancelled drop.

Grabbed deck & Blk bottle, surprised Sup let me buy same bottle/dif color from earlier in season.

Pretty wild when small box is selling out in minutes.. I guess folks were eager to buy after the week off. I’m guessing kids saw the stone island boonie on the X and thought these were gonna flip too.:rofl:

Passed this week after the past couple weeks’ splurging.

Considered the double-up on the Nalgene, my most used accessory and it really does help me drink more water throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom