Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the green? It’s still down 20% from its 365-day high.

the stock has already bounced back to its pre-pandemic range, wouldn't be surprised to see it reach a new high within the next year. Just having Supreme in their portfolio is valuable to them, they're not going to force them to produce a million box logos to sell at Zumiez :lol: Supreme will continue scaling their production slowly, open a few more stores like they've planned, simple as that

Carlyle Group and Goode Partners were just in it for the flip :lol:

I mean this thing definitely isn't a secret since I've had friends ask me to help them get stuff for their kids over the last few years. I just don't see them being as quick to riff on a logo or design as they were in the past, I do expect an ever widening array of accessories from brands that wouldn't seem a likely fit. I've loved the office products stuff to have in my desk and give me a smile when I'm digging for something else.

Off hand what I'd expect to see change is their blank suppliers, probably won't see Made in US tees or Camps, or the Made in Canada hoodies after the transition is complete. Which is a shame and I hope the suppliers can transition into working relationships with other streetwear brands.

It’s cold again
4B30FF06-E600-4701-9956-5C845C94529A.jpeg

Yikes stussy. If I’m not mistaken you can catch a stussy shirt at Footaction. I’m still gonna rock my handful of items with pride. The only difference I see in supreme is the sizing. I just wish they continued to make tshirts like quickie or raisin hell.

Mixed feelings, the Carlyle deal is probably the direct reason why Supreme could open a SF location. My concern would be censoring/avoiding controversy and a dip in quality. I couldn’t care less if it’s more accessible if they keep doing collabs like Toshio Saeki.
what makes you think that about the SF location?

076950EB-0D9B-412D-B92D-76A1F16F7D57.jpeg

Most likely they will open new supreme stores, I highly doubt much will change other than that. They know they have to keep the brand intact if they want to profit off their investment.

Last edited:
They probably got put 1 supreme store in each state. And increase quantity. Instead of that 1 per color you can get every color you desire when placing an order.

Last edited:
what makes you think that about the SF location?
Because opening a new store requires cash?
They probably got put 1 supreme in each state. And increase quantity. Instead of that 1 per color you can get every color you desire when placing an order.
I don't think any of these more dramatic changes that people are positing will happen. But there will be new pressure to grow the business and, perhaps, perhaps, be less controversial. It won't be impossible for Supreme to retain it's soul, but it just got a lot more difficult over the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom