Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ wet rat

203D5622-1785-4B07-B40C-BE8E3FC06238.jpeg

Pass. Thinking about picking up TNF from the past season. Does the arc logo Denali from a few seasons back run big?

black furs is hard.

But nuptses trash.

and furs on a TNF is trash

maybe get furry bags though

I hate the fit of Nuptse. So boxy and wide, don't fit me right but I'm all in on these.

Am i the only one who think the actual jacket looks better than the mockup?

Nah, these are crazy. I'm going for black or green. Leaning towards green cause I think black will sell out first and I will have a better shot at it.

Was hoping to cop a bag or a hat but prob will pass

still need to cop the shoulder bag from the earlier TNF

it looks like my crogo might be cancelled smh... I didn't get a cancellation email but checked my online banking and it has a negative pricing on there as if supreme is returning the cost of the crogo on my card...never had that happen with supreme before but with other retailers it's like that if an item is cancelled or your returning something... it don't look good though...

nevermind I just checked my email and it shipped... that's weird how supreme is returning the price of the hoodie to my CC... I'm sure they will take it back.. kinda weird though lol

it looks like my crogo might be cancelled smh... I didn't get a cancellation email but checked my online banking and it has a negative pricing on there as if supreme is returning the cost of the crogo on my card...never had that happen with supreme before but with other retailers it's like that if an item is cancelled or your returning something... it don't look good though...

nevermind I just checked my email and it shipped... that's weird how supreme is returning the price of the hoodie to my CC... I'm sure they will take it back.. kinda weird though lol

just shoot them an email asking when itll ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom