Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want a black Mariah tee medium for retail straight from supreme online ($48 retail, $10 shipping, $4 tax = $62). Decided to keep the pine Mariah tee that I got in store instead, since I like it more. LMK, I can meet in the Bay Area.

I'll take it if you're willing to ship.

LPU +

IMG-3399.jpg

Does anyone want a black Mariah tee medium for retail straight from supreme online ($48 retail, $10 shipping, $4 tax = $62). Decided to keep the pine Mariah tee that I got in store instead, since I like it more. LMK, I can meet in the Bay Area. (On hold)
I'll take that for my lady if you down to ship.

typically if you get a high traffic error or card decline, there is a "hold" charge on your account.

did you reached the confirmation page after placing the order? or get a confirmation email?
It blanked out on the app but I definitely have the charge on my card even today

It blanked out on the app but I definitely have the charge on my card even today
If you got a charge you have better chances than nothing. Just pray that if it disappears, which it prolly will, that it comes back with correct tax amount & then you should be good.
Key word is, "should".

Bro the experience I just had is Surreal. I’m in laptop and iPhone and sitting right next to modem.
mobile app won’t load and the laptop is slow as ****.

didn’t even cart one restock for MC or Cross Box

The hate I feel for botters right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom