Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I put my keys or loose coins in it. I have the diamond sphere one and have a nice day ashtrays from years passed. Just something to add to the little collection I suppose.
image.jpg

been using this one since it dropped. it’s held up pretty well

C7576F02-C0BF-46C3-AE5B-20E7FEB11B07.jpeg

Wanted the hermes one when it dropped way back but passed because I thought "don't need an ashtray", then I passed on this tray cause I thought "why do I need a tray". Now I try to get them

Super annoyed right now!:angry:

recently got this and threw it in the washer and dryer to get any shrink out

when I pulled it out I see the stitching on the 2 on the back has come undone on the entire straight edge I circled

29279F2B-432D-4585-B0B5-13EE45B793CC.jpeg

haven’t even worn this **** yet and I’ll have to get it fixed professionally and that **** is far from essential

I want a coffee table tray like that. One of you scholarly gentlemen locate one for your boy

Stockx is still telling me to send my boat tee within 2 days. Also I haven’t received chillin on ripstop cap & star logo & coin purse

Super annoyed right now!:angry:

recently got this and threw it in the washer and dryer to get any shrink out

when I pulled it out I see the stitching on the 2 on the back has come undone on the entire straight edge I circled

29279F2B-432D-4585-B0B5-13EE45B793CC.jpeg

haven’t even worn this **** yet and I’ll have to get it fixed professionally and that **** is far from essential
Not liking you going to be wearing it any time soon *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom