Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Coffee Table accessories.. I have this one from SS13 back when they were giving out toothpicks and matches
gf6h014_6.jpg
the quality on this one is terrible, ended up putting it away it was so bad

This cannot be happening again. This time I even selected the option for me to pick up! I called UPS and they told me the Exception status was prompted because I requested for delivery option change for it to be picked up in their faculty in Queens, NY. They currently don’t have the package in their possession, but the label was created. They assured me the package will NOT be returned to sender. I really hope I don’t get the same run around again.
D4F6760B-04C7-4AE5-9BCC-59249105C8C4.jpeg

im glad i can pass this week to save money... only thing i want left in the lookbook is the accessories like the blanket and umbrella... the basketball is still cancelled right?

This week likely a pass for me

ashtray cool but I have an older one from a few seasons ago the white with gold accents

Ehh will be a game time decision

My waist bag shipped. Got in black. Can’t wait to see it. Kinda wanna take off the logo, but I don’t know.

So I mentioned I got a decline on Thursday drop for the MLB Varsity jacket and it just shipped earlier. When my door rang, I thought it was my eBay purchase, but I opened it and it was the jacket. Checked my bank account and there was a charge, so I should always check to see if there is charges in my card from now on. Spoke to my girl and she was upset because she was going to surprise me with it cause she manage to get one and pretended she didn't try cause she works night shift and knew I wanted the jacket. She got it in black, which I prefer navy, but I don’t mind keeping if it looks good too. Also one thing I notice is that the world series patch says 1993 which didn’t seem to make sense to me, so I went to supreme’s website and the ws logo says 1994. And then I looked at the other guys jacket that posted yesterday and his says also says 1993 also, but his white sox patch is flipped around. Other than that, the jacket looks amazing. Looking forward to wearing this to a few games next year if fans are allowed in next year.
BA36BB7D-32C9-4826-9576-EBE70BECCC07.jpeg
6BF702A6-586F-45A9-88B9-57FA223C42DC.jpeg

So I mentioned I got a decline on Thursday drop for the MLB Varsity jacket and it just shipped earlier. When my door rang, I thought it was my eBay purchase, but I opened it and it was the jacket. Checked my bank account and there was a charge, so I should always check to see if there is charges in my card from now on. Spoke to my girl and she was upset because she was going to surprise me with it cause she manage to get one and pretended she didn't try cause she works night shift and knew I wanted the jacket. She got it in black, which I prefer navy, but I don’t mind keeping if it looks good too. Also one thing I notice is that the world series patch says 1993 which didn’t seem to make sense to me, so I went to supreme’s website and the ws logo says 1994. And then I looked at the other guys jacket that posted yesterday and his says also says 1993 also, but his white sox patch is flipped around. Other than that, the jacket looks amazing. Looking forward to wearing this to a few games next year if fans are allowed in next year.
BA36BB7D-32C9-4826-9576-EBE70BECCC07.jpeg
6BF702A6-586F-45A9-88B9-57FA223C42DC.jpeg
Nice jacket. 94 there was a baseball strike

Nice jacket. 94 there was a baseball strike

I'm aware of the strike, but the 1993 logo didn't seem to make sense to me, why 93 out of all years? Since I know preme likes to put 94 for the years they're established, I went back and checked on the website and it says 1994.

mugs keep keep showing atc button but when I add it goes sold out lol guess i'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom