Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always see people in here ask about charges dropping. Ordered a chrome tee (manually 😏) and no movement, I hit up customer service and nothing.
20200429_111720.jpg

Screenshot_20200429-111741_Gallery.jpg

They debited the money when I first ordered. They first charged me $362.44 for the MLB jacket. Then Monday the money was returned and today they debited an adjusted amount $357.11.

Welp I got the Murakami Box Logo out of the way, I am against paying resell for 99% of the items Supreme puts out but this one was a must. I moved some stuff so that took care of most of the price paid.

Looking forward to getting a grey Cut Out Logo crewneck tomorrow. Just need the tote for my girl and im done for the season.

It makes me sick paying high resale on the covid box logos knowing most of that money would benefit resellers. Stockx is $838 for a large now. Not knocking anyone here. Any non charitable item, different story.

I can’t fathom how people don’t understand how online shopping and shipping works.
1. Purchase is made and a pending charge is made to check for sufficient funds.
2. Final charge amount is calculated and charged once the item has shipped, left the warehouse and Supreme has formally fulfilled their obligation.

I can’t fathom how people don’t understand how online shopping and shipping works.
1. Purchase is made and a pending charge is made to check for sufficient funds.
2. Final charge amount is calculated and charged once the item has shipped, left the warehouse and Supreme has formally fulfilled their obligation.

lol accurate. I always assume it’s younger people or people who are kind of new t supreme. I’ve had footlocker etc charges fall off for the same reason. The younger me used to be excited thinkin the sneaker gods finally blessed me with something free.

tbh the only company that’s “blessed” me has been lapstone and it’s only because I think they have issues in their shipping department. I’ve had a couple of occasions where they claims to be out of stock of an item and then it appears in my box anyway. Most recently I ordered a Toddler shoe and ended up with a GS instead.

Supreme doesn’t answer any emails. This is so annoying. I just want to know if they canceled my order or shipped

I have no idea smh. i just know it's cancelled bcuz the charges fell off my credit card.
I think same **** happened to me with MBV merch. **** sat for 10 minutes and they just refunded my money. I haven’t received any shipping email yet. Supreme is awful with customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom