Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 2

For the nt fam...
Screenshot_20240822_144218_Discord.jpg

Supreme added cloudflare bot protection to the site, should be very interesting going forward.
So team manual has a shot on hype pieces this season?

White neon track suit is just sitting. I don’t need another tracky but might hold to be matchy matchy with the neon 95’s next spring.
neon 95's again?

last release was December 2020 which I haven't gotten to yet

then again the release before that was 2015 which I have in great condition

and in the past it seems like they came out about every two years so I guess it makes sense 🤷‍♂️

neon 95's again?

last release was December 2020 which I haven't gotten to yet

then again the release before that was 2015 which I have in great condition

and in the past it seems like they came out about every two years so I guess it makes sense 🤷‍♂️
Yeah next year is 30th anniversary. Supposedly we’re getting big bubble neons.

I would like to know how the Japanese washed denim fits … like do we need to size up for it to fit on the waist

And same question on the regular jeans :lol:

It’s type hard to figure this out… don’t know to many people with them

I would like to know how the Japanese washed denim fits … like do we need to size up for it to fit on the waist

i asked this a few days ago in here with no reply. Supremes sizing adds like 2 inches to the waist. So a 34 is actually a 36. Yet ive seen a lot of reddit users say they chose the true jean size at 34 expecting it to fit like a 36, but it was too small.

Idk what to do either lol. Ill prob size up bc then you can wear a belt.

Tried to check out on desktop and was stuck in the queue for 5+ minutes before it budged. While I was waiting I made the same cart on the app and checked out without any captcha, and I manually entered all of my information (no autofill or paypal/applepay), straight through. Then I just copped a Tyler shirt on a restock with Paypal and minimal captcha, on the app.

App may be the move now, at least for me.

I’m curious about the size of the messenger bag. Might stop by DSMLA during my lunch break to check it out.

7 liters is quite big for a cross body bag. Would fit a iPad mini, Nintendo switch with case, phone, wallet, keys and a little more. Going to get the rain camo or black myself probably tonight or with next weeks order. Supreme makes good bags

7 liters is quite big for a cross body bag. Would fit a iPad mini, Nintendo switch with case, phone, wallet, keys and a little more. Going to get the rain camo or black myself probably tonight or with next weeks order. Supreme makes good bags

It will fit what you cook with that new pyrex too! 🤣

Same im deciding if i should go with regular or baggy fit

Does anyone know if Supreme will let you try on the jeans in store? Thinking about going tomorrow after work

Back
Top Bottom