Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 2

IMG_3987.jpeg

My baseball henley came yesterday…

IMG_6491.jpeg

Funny story is that I met my wife back around 09 but we never really spoke at the time. We met in a mutal circle and I wore the Tera tee back then and she thought I was the biggest pervert for wearing a tee of a chick with huge knockers. And then we would meet again around 2016 and she tells me this after we started dating.
Made me get rid of the tee soon after. And then yesterday my package comes and I open it and they have the tera sticker in there and she was not happy. If anyone lives in bk and wants to pick them up, its yours, she just might be present when I give them away. I might keep one though :emoji_grin:

IMG_6491.jpeg

Funny story is that I met my wife back around 09 but we never really spoke at the time. We met in a mutal circle and I wore the Tera tee back then and she thought I was the biggest pervert for wearing a tee of a chick with huge knockers. And then we would meet again around 2016 and she tells me this after we started dating.
Made me get rid of the tee soon after. And then yesterday my package comes and I open it and they have the tera sticker in there and she was not happy. If anyone lives in bk and wants to pick them up, its yours, she just might be present when I give them away. I might keep one though :emoji_grin:
they gave you 5?? no wonder i aint get one

IMG_6491.jpeg

Better remind her what the title of this thread was like a week ago

Back
Top Bottom