Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 3

IMG_1118.jpeg

Happy birthday to me
Happy Born Date Broski!!! 🎂 🎉🥳🎊

Who got a extra Kelly green sticker for the kid?

I only grabbed satan tee didnt need anything else. Arrived saturday but with **** money/Drugs sticker

I’m a uptown cat but I just don’t do uptown’s anymore. Haven’t worn a pair in a long time. Would rather get all white or all back am plus/95’s now if I want something basic for everyday

I haven’t bought a AF1 mid since high school when we used to iron on patches. Had a pair of tigger forces back in the day. It was around when LV & Gucci patterns were the thing. Nelly had the forces poppin lol.

Waiting for my Schott. Cargos got no stickers, not eem a reggie lmao. Thats as good as going in store to get them, and not pay shipping. The whole point of week 1 online orders and in store is to get stickers and a free gift. And my Henley only got the drugs and **** money sticker. They really gave these extra stuff randomly cause some people got alot and others didnt.

Waiting for my Schott. Cargos got no stickers lmao. Thats as good as going in store to get them. The whole point of week 1 online orders is to get stickers and a free gift. And my Henley only got the drugs and **** money sticker. They really gave these extra stuff randomly.
Don't forget that the "free gift" isn't necessarily includeded in week 1 orders. last season with the tooth picks, First week orders barely got them and then were put in most orders weeks 2-4.

I once had like 5 different week 1 orders and got no free toothbrush. Also didn't get the toothpicks. The most free gifts I've gotten were for random one off purchases like boxers or socks. They really don't want to reward higher ticket buys lol.

Back
Top Bottom