Official Supreme Thread FW24

Mitchell and Ness varsity is dope.

Lots of good cut and sew tees too.

Gotta admit I'm not disappointed at all. I could see this season running my pockets.

Lots of good beanies too.

need tht furry hat

Screen Shot 2024-08-19 at 9.23.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-19 at 9.33.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-19 at 9.39.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-19 at 9.48.22 AM.png

Tons of good stuff this season, IMO. I'm much more into simple stuff that isn't covered in logos or graphics, and some really good stuff for me there. Also, plenty of good hats (as if I need more hats) and accessories that interest me. I'm ready.

I feel like Pacquiao still trying to fight. I'm like convincing myself to want something other than the box logo hoodie of course thats just principle.

YES! That's exactly how I feel lol. Like, I feel like I'm supposed to be online at 10am on Thursdays but I'm saying to myself "do I really want to be here?" :lol:

I’m pretty underwhelmed. Tyler photo tee and pink box logo, maybe the Grinch statue are musts but nothing else I’m extremely excited about.

Season is pretty solid, I like the relative simplicity of some of the pieces

Truthfully, I think I'm over the phase of spending that much on a piece I'd wear only a couple times or on occasion

I'll always admire and create a wishlist of items I know I won't go for, but I think it's a refreshing step in another direction from what we've seen

Meh. Best part is they brought back rain drop camo

Agreed on the camo point.

Season is solid (so far). I really just want the Tyler tee and 2 caps. I’ve just had the worst luck the past few years checking out. Stuck forever in captcha. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom