Official Supreme Thread FW24

Dropping this week supposedly.

Can’t believe it’s week 1 already.

IMG_0783.jpeg

Rae & Ghost did more for supreme than Tyler.

how old are you?

Julez and Jimmy did more for Supreme than Tyler the Creator ever did…

Where y’all grew up? Wisconsin?

this

02/03 dunks put supreme on the map for me, personally
but im old

but if this was like 2012 and we got a tyler tee, and a mr cartoon collab
uff
this place would be bonkers
it all feels like vintage NT to me
you know ben baller would be in the mix too :lol:

i'm not really a Mr cartoon fan like that so i'll probably leave it alone...
I'll probably cop a Tyler tee tho. i'll keep it a buck, I'm not into odd future, but I remember the come up and I know he's been rocking with supreme for awhile so its cool he got his own tee all these years later.

I *still* don't understand why supreme reaches all the way to Cali for certain stuff meanwhile the whole MTA/KMS/YKK/NWC/RIS, etc is in NYC with wild talent just sitting there that could be used for a real dope collab that pays homage to the streets.

i'm not really a Mr cartoon fan like that so i'll probably leave it alone...
I'll probably cop a Tyler tee tho. i'll keep it a buck, I'm not into odd future, but I remember the come up and I know he's been rocking with supreme for awhile so its cool he got his own tee all these years later.

I *still* don't understand why supreme reaches all the way to Cali for certain stuff meanwhile the whole MTA/KMS/YKK/NWC/RIS, etc is in NYC with wild talent just sitting there that could be used for a real dope collab that pays homage to the streets.

Mta? The transit authority? Ykk? The zipper people?

Supreme has always pulled influence and inspiration from places outside of New York.

Back
Top Bottom