Official Supreme Thread FW24

This is 🔥
IMG_5535.jpeg

They did a cost collab and JA collab and smithsane.

Skuf just did the collab with awake…

I would love to see a kez5 (rip) x supreme tee
oh I know but the whole rest of the crews I mentioned would be a great look for supreme. I actually have both the ja and Smith sane tees. and the cost collab and noxer's Collab with alife, etc.
imagine a desa or les tee , tho(for example).
kez5 or DG would've been dope (they should still do it even if they aren't with us anymore). doesn't have to just be graffiti, it could be a lot of other ****...

rip kez5. rip dg.

Gotta stop playing and pick up a JA hoodie, pissed I missed the Awake collab too.

Ngl I want to see a Cope2(Cop2) just to see wtf they do also would be dope to see a Taki183 collab while he’s still kicking

I forgot to check the tops/sweaters selection earlier. Love that camo S logo baseball jersey :nthat:

As for the sweaters, as someone who hates the feel of wool I always loved how Supreme made all-cotton sweaters. This year, tho, 'Preme turned around and said...

giphy.webp

just saw the Lookbook. I'm all in for a rain camo message bag or waist bag to store paint in and a rain camo camp cap. besides the leaf camo from the north face Collab, rain camo is my fav and I missed out on the OG backpack from years ago. I don't like the backpack this season from the first look but i'll think about it. I'm all in on the mop bandana in black (really any color).

I might get the leopard camo camp too...

46BDD2C1-5957-47A5-8534-5ABA4AC4298E.jpeg

Best hat from last season releasing again in worse color ways. Nothings gonna top that orange but hope everyone sleeps (again) on the green maybe black one too
**** no one slept those things flew. Had to pay resell for the white one. These colors don’t look good on em tho.

Back
Top Bottom