Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“My team Supreme, stay clean
Triple beam lyrical dream, I be that”

biggieskillinniggas.jpg

I remember in 05/06 when bapestas were mocked for resembling af1 lows with the star swoosh

In terms of collabs, popularity, certain designs, and this is an nt supreme thread,
supreme > bape

I also remember in 05/06 people dying to get their hands on bape. overseas shipment from tokyo, you know nothing about that.

bape and supreme both done great collabs.
"certain designs"... same thing can be said about bape over supreme.
last statement doesn't even make sense. but if you wanna go there, then you should know that I was the one who started the first supreme thread here on NT.

Price is also better with supreme. Bape material does not validate that price point for a tee. Glad I hopped off that train a long time ago.

With that being said, I’ll grab a piece here or there. No clothing though.

Price is also better with supreme. Bape material does not validate that price point for a tee. Glad I hopped off that train a long time ago.

and if supreme dies out, you'll be hopping off this train as well and you'll just jump to the next trend. nothing to see here folks.

and if supreme dies out, you'll be hopping off this train as well and you'll just jump to the next trend. nothing to see here folks.

I knew someone (you) would say this. I don't know when I'll hop off the supreme train, but the reason I don't mess with bape anymore is because the graphics are too big and cartoon-like. Sure they have understated items, but those are almost always way overpriced. Even more so than supreme. At least supreme pricing is reasonable half of the time, and they have a wider selection of more mature designs.

I also remember in 05/06 people dying to get their hands on bape. overseas shipment from tokyo, you know nothing about that.

bape and supreme both done great collabs.
"certain designs"... same thing can be said about bape over supreme.
last statement doesn't even make sense. but if you wanna go there, then you should know that I was the one who started the first supreme thread here on NT.

Jesus dont pick an unnecessary argument on NYD 2018

Bape is just hyped up with their some of their style, I don't give 2 ****s about the fact they were in demand like that back then, (one of the biggest hypebeast eras with pharells and soulja boys hypelookin style. )

Good 4 u that u started 1st thread but you dont understand the simple fact that people ON THIS NT SUPREME thread will have swayed opinions on supreme bring better than some other brands :lol: supreme aint perfect

But the day bape does stuff with:
LV
Tnf
Photo tees
Nike
Levis
Vanson

And then gotta love some of the quirky Supreme accessories

Then, Yes I might respect bape because I like those brands supreme collabed with and the fact supreme was founded in NY. (My city) And jeb used to work with stussy

1 thing I'll say is The Sup x bape cool

I knew someone (you) would say this. I don't know when I'll hop off the supreme train, but the reason I don't mess with bape anymore is because the graphics are too big and cartoon-like. Sure they have understated items, but those are almost always way overpriced. Even more so than supreme. At least supreme pricing is reasonable half of the time, and they have a wider selection of more mature designs.

Yea

Jesus dont pick an unnecessary argument on NYD 2018

Bape is just hyped up with their some of their style, I don't give 2 ****s about the fact they were in demand like that back then
, (one of the biggest hypebeast eras with pharells and soulja boys hypelookin style. )

I remember in 05/06 when bapestas were mocked for resembling af1 lows with the star swoosh

In terms of collabs, popularity, certain designs, and this is an nt supreme thread,
supreme > bape

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

says he doesnt care about popularity, then says he likes supreme cause of its popularity.

At the rate of the hype machine .... wouldn't be shocked if there's a Bape x Supreme collab in the works - they just trying to figure out whose name goes first in the collab. #StreetwearFamDontLetStreetwearFamArgue

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

says he doesnt care about popularity, then says he likes supreme cause of its popularity.

You lost a couple of brain cells

There's a difference between POPULARITY and HYPE

Its like easier copping popular items than hyped up items where resellers are eating up most of the stock. Supreme has BOTH POPULAR AND HYPED ITEMS

BOTH can be hot or not or 1 or the other
Depends

the first quote states his personal opinion on popularity

the second quote is him saying that supreme is more popular than bape.

but both of yall should really take your dweebate to PMs

Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom