Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F1D2EC83-44CE-4F02-8713-7D50909D0EB0.jpeg

Just got my small box in, and it came with a sht pin.
My small box came in today as well. Finally got a sticker and it came with the same pin
28DFB26D-1011-4919-B5D1-8CF766449B5F.jpeg

No **** pin!

Not liking the fit of the zip up. For me anyway. Prob need an XL but the sleeves are big.. it’s short and boxy.

I'll def scoop up a small box next season. Anyone sized down from their pullover size on the
zip ups?
I feel like zip ups fit just a tab bit bigger.

I'll def scoop up a small box next season. Anyone sized down from their pullover size on the zip ups? I feel like zip ups fit just a tab bit bigger.
yeah I sized down from XL pullover to L zip up (not on purpose, checkout issue). I'm 6'4" though and L is too short for me. Sleeves are still big though, yes. The heavyweight crossgrain is almost too much for a zip up, imo.

yeah I sized down from XL pullover to L zip up (not on purpose, checkout issue). I'm 6'4" though and L is too short for me. Sleeves are still big though, yes. The heavyweight crossgrain is almost too much for a zip up, imo.
word. I got an L from SS17 and it was huge so got rid of it.
Def grabbing one this coming season in grey and I'm good.

Weren't the sh*t pins from early in the drop? So supreme decided to give them away? That's cool.

No **** pin!

Not liking the fit of the zip up. For me anyway. Prob need an XL but the sleeves are big.. it’s short and boxy.
Yeah the fit is trash on the arms. Got my size and the arms are way too baggy. How am I supposed to show off all that work I put in the gym?

I'm actually glad these zip ups fit bigger. I'm in that awkward smedium, so I'm loving the fit.

I'm actually glad these zip ups fit bigger. I'm in that awkward smedium, so I'm loving the fit.
I'm a smedium too, but I do wish the arms on the medium sweatshirts were a tad smaller.
One of these days I'll be able to get a small and see how those fit on me.

The ones posted in the toronto thread? :nerd:
YUP! :pimp:
Can't get mad at 60% off Gucci gang!
Polo was pricey tho but I've been wanting those for a long time.
Those are way better pick ups then the small hoodie
Definitely. I have enough casual stuff, been moving to more of a menswear aesthetic
the past year mixing streetwear with high end stuff. I find that more subtle and easier
to rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom