• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m less worried about them actually shipping, it’s just I want to get the stickers and the later they ship the more screwed you seem to be.

my regret

4B7EE3FF-917A-4A84-9B5D-7246CDFED345.png

Gotta Mailer Daemon message after i emailed Supreme which most likely means their email is inactive :lol:

This is gon be fun i can tell. Has anyone ever been charged but not get the confirmation AND the items?

Been ordering for years and this is legit the first time ive ever experienced this so my bad for being nervous before i get anymore of them posts lol
I wouldn't worry too much. for about a month straight last season i never once received order confirmation but still received the items.

Kept getting declined on the app , mobile worked fine . Got white Prodigy and Molotov .

Still #WhiteTGang

Really just want the black denim jacket and I’m done with this season until Collabs

i didn't cop anything ima wait for the collabs, this to me is the weakest first drop ever, not surprised tho since the whole preview is wack, not sure if I'm getting too old for this or if Sup is falling off

Seemed like a light 1st drop compared to past seasons, really only wanted 2 pieces
Pretty weak. No real hyped item, everything is ok. Which is good because I got what I wanted without any problems.
I don't usually go for hyped drops anyway unless it's clean.

Pretty weak. No real hyped item, everything is ok. Which is good because I got what I wanted without any problems.
I don't usually go for hyped drops anyway unless it's clean.
It seemed like the number of items that dropped were less than past seasons

i didn't cop anything ima wait for the collabs, this to me is the weakest first drop ever, not surprised tho since the whole preview is wack, not sure if I'm getting too old for this or if Sup is falling off

Eh, sorta feel the same way. There's only a few things I like this season, mostly the Gonz stuff. I liked a lot from F/W17 though, so who knows, might just be an off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom