• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long as I get a skull sticker I don’t care if they don’t ship till Wednesday lol.

Regret not copping the Cord Jacket too. 198 for a varsity style from Supreme alone would have made it worth it.

giphy.gif

Got thru on calling them earlier, apparently my orders did go thru :pimp:

She resent me the confirmation emails & said they have been sent to the facility to be shipped out soon :pimp:

So theres hope for us no confirmations ppl :lol:

Now i just hope i get the skull bogo & prodigy stickers in at least one of them orders lol

I feel like calling but it’s way too much of a hassle to keep calling back to get lucky

I feel like calling but it’s way too much of a hassle to keep calling back to get lucky

I got outta work early & was able to call. Took like 5-6 times in a row before i got thru :lol:

The girl there was chill. She had me shook when she thought my first order aint go thru :sick: Then she double checked & said I was good :pimp:

Yeah Thunderdome is not the greatest :lol:

Part of the reason for that though is kinda sad. Miller's longtime producing partner on that series & other stuff died in a helicopter crash scouting locations for the movie. Miller couldn't bring himself to finish the film on his own so they brought someone else on to do it and he just directed the action sequences.

So it was rad he got to do Fury Road and redeem the series.

edit - Mad Max x Supreme collab could be kinda dope...

yea i dont think my deck is gonna move until monday, i check mychoice and nothing i shows up on the delivery calendar

Yeah Thunderdome is not the greatest :lol:

Part of the reason for that though is kinda sad. Miller's longtime producing partner on that series & other stuff died in a helicopter crash scouting locations for the movie. Miller couldn't bring himself to finish the film on his own so they brought someone else on to do it and he just directed the action sequences.

So it was rad he got to do Fury Road and redeem the series.

edit - Mad Max x Supreme collab could be kinda dope...

Damn i aint know that. And i think theres already been a Supreme Mad Max shirt from a couple years ago but idk about an entire collab. That would def be dope af

Guys I'm worried I haven't gotten shipping yet. Cant get thru on the phone either. F*** all this waiting s*** I'm just going to bowl cruise over there and see what's up with the warehouse. I'll let you guys know what's good when I get back in a few days :smokin

Someone I know just got through on the phone and even though he got order confirm page and charge on his card, they told him his order didn't go through. :sick:

Just found out the numbers on the corduroy jacket are for cassius clay and date of birth and death....I like it a lot more than I initially did now.

Are you talking about the varsity jacket? If so can't wait to get mines. I got 1 of 2 orders shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom