• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummed I miss the short sleeve, that face off is classic Woo, and I love the 80s Hong Kong Fashion with that jacket Danny Lee has on. I hope the price drops on Stock X once people get them in, if not, I'll be OK, did snag the Hoodie and the LS.

Are we able to talk in detail about bots on nt?
Tired of racking up Ls with sneakers tbh.

Are we able to talk in detail about bots on nt?
Tired of racking up Ls with sneakers tbh.
It's been talked about in here already. Forgot who it was but they said it was kinda expensive running a bot considering that you have to buy a bot and then proxies on top of that. Only pays itself off if you resell.

EA58C2B7-E721-4754-BE7C-C358EF0B0A16.jpeg

Didn’t try to go for the drop this morning. Should’ve went for the short sleeve..oh wells, but I did pick this up for pretty much retail after shipping and tax! And UPS lost my Supreme Nike Mustard Hoodie...doing a investigation on it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t remember who, but someone in here yesterday? Or Tuesday, said that the resell on hese pieces would be high due to the market in Asia for Supreme already being much higher than US prices. Maybe that’s what’s driving up the price of this collab so much?

Or maybe the prices are higher because this collab has the ol skool 'preme vibe to it... They will drop as always though as stockx has changed the game.

Honestly as much as I love the Tee I’d sell mine now on StockX for the going prices. But west coast shipping is really unpredictable with Supreme and I know StockX doesn’t give leeway like that. Just gonna keep for the personal. Love the movie anyways so not too broken up about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom