• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I’m done with their wack site. No need even try, just to get po’d. Bots eat everything now..

Yeah site didn't load any of the items for like 40 seconds... Enough time for bots to eat. Just saw on twitter that bots checked out at 10:59...
site didn't load until after 11, only way would be to have links prior to items drop, do they not change naming convention between UK and US?

Got the long sleeve in Grey! Tried for the short sleeve but sold out. One way to get into the site before the store actually loads is to go to the page that has the tiles go across the screen. That loads before the normal page if there is lag like today. Might help some of you down the road.

for instore drop day, can you just show up anytime prior to your timeslot if you dont plan on going in to just checkin and not get banned?

though i might go if the decks are still there to double up and try for a tee

Man I just checked my email and got a Medium instead of an XL some how. WTF? I have never order a wrong size and I know I selected XL like I always do! Check your orders boys. It had to have glitched on me!

Man I just checked my email and got a Medium instead of an XL some how. WTF? I have never order a wrong size and I know I selected XL like I always do! Check your orders boys. It had to have glitched on me!

I actually saw the size changing in the dropdown when I made selection today....glad I caught it before checking out. But it happens man due to the stock updating.

I should have a Olive Killer Trust Tee, but for some reason it said I already purchased it when I checked out

No Email
No Charge
Yes L

My checkout time was 11:02 (manual) for both tees...Site definitely loaded slow for me too, so I'm really surprised I made it out with both after reading the comments here.

I should have a Olive Killer Trust Tee, but for some reason it said I already purchased it when I checked out

No Email
No Charge
Yes L

That sucks

tenor.gif

I actually saw the size changing in the dropdown when I made selection today....glad I caught it before checking out. But it happens man due to the stock updating.
That must have happened to me. I never have got the wrong size before. Guess I will sell it because I haven’t been a Medium since middle school!

In line now, dm me if you want anything for face value, just come get it in Hoboken or send me a shipping label to send it to ya with (I won't be getting it so it's better than it going to waste :smile:

Only thing from killer available is long sleeve
All the look book stuff minus the pom pom hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom