• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
grabbed gloves, lamp, new era, floral chino camp, military camp, and black ribbed beanie in one order on the restock...

when my wife finds out I will officially become Stevie J
mimi-steviej-talk.jpg

Anybody use a .edu email and not get any updates. My charges are still pending. I feel like I’m ok but just paranoid because my 1 order I place with my gmail already shipped.

Anybody use a .edu email and not get any updates. My charges are still pending. I feel like I’m ok but just paranoid because my 1 order I place with my gmail already shipped.
If you got a confirmation email you’re 99% good. If not some people have received shipped emails and some have not

i wonder if the person working the phone at the warehouse contemplates quitting bc of the amount of phone calls

4/8 shipped. Blue backpack order from yesterday shipped already but some of my Thursday items haven't. Wonder how they decide what goes out and when.

Shipped:
Black Chair tee (shipped Thursday)
Green Corner Label Hoodie
Blue Backpack
Black Arch Top

Waiting:
Red Corner Label Pants
Red Chicken Tee
Brown Cards Tee
Luminaid and Gloves (today's restock)

I guess they just had a random restock of some beanies and hats? Just checked randomly and ordered a beanie... got the confirmation email and charge on the card

I'm still waiting on confirmation emails from Thursday lol saw the confirmation page and have pending charges

Kinda worried, but kinda not.

FW17's Week 1, I never received any confirmation emails for my orders, but got shipping emails. One of them was the Nas tee.

So we'll see.

^ same boat as you, but in the 6 years ive been buying supreme online, this is the first time ive never gotten confirmation emails. for neither of my orders.

i just need to see one of them ship then ill know the other is probably good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom