• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never seen this thread clogged with some much shipping questions and concerns. So I’ll share my experience in 4 years buying online till I move back to NY this past summer I have only received shipping email twice. Twice in four years and I have never been ghosted or not received items after getting confirmation or my card being charged. I have bought something online pretty much weekly and only go to the store if I have to cause my son wants to go.

Got shipping email and tracking number since Sunday afternoon, but the tracking number isn't bringing anything up.
Haven't happened before, usually the tracking number is quick to get registered

1 of 3 orders shipped (still sitting at the warehouse though). It was my first order. 2 of the 3 orders are still pending on my debit card, one of which is the order that shipped.

when you are sick of seeing posts about "shipping"...

but then realize your comment to explain that feeling is considered another "shipping" post

giphy.gif

Got my Collegiate Cord hoodie in Saturday and it fits different from the past SS hoodies i've got. It's a lil stiffer (not as stiff/thick as F/W) and shorter. I wonder did they switch manufacturers on the hoodies as well.

when you are sick of seeing posts about "shipping"...

but then realize your comment to explain that feeling is considered another "shipping" post

giphy.gif

I'm just mind blown dude doesn't always get a shipping notice. All my orders during the same time period have an order confirm and followup shipping notice. Kinda crazy how different.

LrL5QL7.gif

Edit: and that's from using multiple cards and few different addresses, sometimes same product order dates.

Skate vid on the way according to nine club interview they had with Bill Step back as seen on youtube

Damn nothing at 12pm neither. Pretty much expected that cuz of the no email. Gotta wait another day to hold this L. Lol. Solestrike doing slots for registration now, that's messing up the game right there.

Damn nothing at 12pm neither. Pretty much expected that cuz of the no email. Gotta wait another day to hold this L. Lol. Solestrike doing slots for registration now, that's messing up the game right there.

They're gonna fail. Supreme Detects bots

Woke up at 9am for no reason and kept waking back up every hour for no reason too :smh:
Glad it wasn't 12 cuz I dosed off too long for that one :lol:

Starting to get worried that I only got shipping email for my second order. First order of IBCA hoodie was confirmed, but no shipping yet. Should I reach out and call?

Starting to get worried that I only got shipping email for my second order. First order of IBCA hoodie was confirmed, but no shipping yet. Should I reach out and call?
If you got an email confirmation they’ll tell you to wait till Thursday. If you didn’t get an email confirmation I’d call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom