Not open for further replies.
Here

BC28863E-48BD-4FFD-997A-3E0FEC7E1331.jpeg

DD2C3B42-496E-44CB-829A-5694D418A659.jpeg

62271F37-23C0-4070-8F06-BCA3985733D1.jpeg

7DDEB326-5EEE-418B-A1B8-D96D3F63D889.jpeg

these look better quality than the fear of god nike review i saw on youtube

there were a ton of glue marks on the fear of god i saw

Box logo beanie is mad tight on my big *** head. Can't do any supreme hats either because of that
Hamilton worth going to? Gonna try to buy tix in a few hours for June since I got selected for fan verification loooool. Prob bring my mom since she wants to see it.

for sure! heads up, buy up as many as you can (i think its 4 or 8 per person) and you'll be able to make some decent cheddar flipping them (if you don't mind waiting until closer to that date)

Box logo beanie is mad tight on my big *** head. Can't do any supreme hats either because of that

for sure! heads up, buy up as many as you can (i think its 4 or 8 per person) and you'll be able to make some decent cheddar flipping them (if you don't mind waiting until closer to that date)
I definitely only rock washed 6 panels and Loose Gauge beanies.
Also, I'm not a fan of these box logo beanies.

Steep tech hoodie is my absolute grail. Cozy af. I’ll share my horrible selfie lol.
BD5CA74A-C400-47D9-A0A9-4B3D958E18F3.jpeg

ohh man olive is sooo damn nice. i still remember that day and i couldn't decide between the 2

told myself id get more wears out of black and stuck with it.. such an awesome piece

Hamilton worth going to? Gonna try to buy tix in a few hours for June since I got selected for fan verification loooool. Prob bring my mom since she wants to see it.

I’m going to try as well. Hope it doesn’t take long—

I saw it twice.

Once in LA and then wife and I took a trip to San Diego to see it again.

Go.

Yeah, it's def worth seeing, even though we got stuck with the Boston touring company's understudies in the lead roles. My girl REALLY wanted to see it, which is why I went for the tix, but it was a good show.

If it's not too late, I HIGHLY recommend buying two sets of tix and selling one of the sets. I bought a pair of slightly better mezzanine seats for the matinee last Sunday, as well, and sold them for $750 on craigslist. All told, our tickets for yesterday afternoon ended up costing me $8.50 each thanks to how much I got for that other pair.

Edit: just saw the above post from pinksocking pinksocking - great minds think alike, lol

Anyone get their herringbone wool camp cap in yet? I should have pulled the trigger when it restocked last night but wasn’t sure on how it felt/fit.

Yeah, it's def worth seeing, even though we got stuck with the Boston touring company's understudies in the lead roles. My girl REALLY wanted to see it, which is why I went for the tix, but it was a good show.

If it's not too late, I HIGHLY recommend buying two sets of tix and selling one of the sets. I bought a pair of slightly better mezzanine seats for the matinee last Sunday, as well, and sold them for $750 on craigslist. All told, our tickets for yesterday afternoon ended up costing me $8.50 each thanks to how much I got for that other pair.

Edit: just saw the above post from pinksocking pinksocking - great minds think alike, lol
I dislike resellers of all forms—got two orchestra tickets for a Saturday next summer.

ohh man olive is sooo damn nice. i still remember that day and i couldn't decide between the 2

told myself id get more wears out of black and stuck with it.. such an awesome piece
Yeah I don’t think I’ve seen anyone with the hoodie let alone the Olive cw. That black does go with everything. Still on the fence on picking up a used black one lol. Fire piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom