• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Box logo beanie is mad tight on my big *** head. Can't do any supreme hats either because of that

for sure! heads up, buy up as many as you can (i think its 4 or 8 per person) and you'll be able to make some decent cheddar flipping them (if you don't mind waiting until closer to that date)
I didn't want funds to be held up til June :frown: I had orchestra tickets for end of June on one browser but I passed on getting those with my Front left Mezzanine tix. Rather save that money for the upcoming Supreme weeks.

I didn't feel like sitting on two pairs of tickets for that long lol. Rather have that $500 to buy some supreme stuff this winter. I got two tix for a 2pm June showing in NYC Front Left Mezzanine Row D. Pretty close to the middle. I'd be tempted to sell it if I can get a good amount later tho but for now it's gonna be for my mom because she wanted to see it with me for a while now but tickets were too pricey. How long did it find someone to actually buy your tickets tho?

I bought my tix at the end of June and sat on them until after the college kids came back to town in the fall. When I posted on CL in October I had two inquiries in about 30 mins. First guy bought on StubHub before I had a chance to get back to him, and the lady who replied second bought them from me in-person with cash the following weekend. One of the best moves I ever made. Saw the show and had drinks in the lobby, plus dinner and drinks afterward for about $100 total. Most important, though, my girl had a blast.

Keep in mind that was for the touring Boston show, too (was here since Sept. and closes this week, I think). NYC you'd be able to get more than what I got for sure. But since you're taking your mom ---- just take your mom lol! She'll have a blast. Tell her you're taking her as a Mother's Day present!

I bought my tix at the end of June and sat on them until after the college kids came back to town in the fall. When I posted on CL in October I had two inquiries in about 30 mins. First guy bought on StubHub before I had a chance to get back to him, and the lady who replied second bought them from me in-person with cash the following weekend. One of the best moves I ever made. Saw the show and had drinks in the lobby, plus dinner and drinks afterward for about $100 total. Most important, though, my girl had a blast.

Keep in mind that was for the touring Boston show, too (was here since Sept. and closes this week, I think). NYC you'd be able to get more than what I got for sure. But since you're taking your mom ---- just take your mom lol! She'll have a blast. Tell her you're taking her as a Mother's Day present!
I lowkey think she'll enjoy Wicked or Aladdin more. I think she just wants to go because she heard of the clout LOL. Gonna give her the choice tho. Just sad I was never able to get tix before Lin Manuel Miranda retired from the show.

3F9CB2A3-1BA8-4777-8FDF-FE8B817CC3A8.jpeg
These are made for baby heads! I have a few other new era beanies, and they’re not nearly this small. Totally bummed out.

Not the greatest, but certainly good enough for us. Orchestra, row P. You?
Front left Mezzanine Row D toward the center. Kinda preferred seeing from the overhead view. Get to see the whole thing from not too far back. The seating view from what I'm seeing on aviewfrommyseat looks pretty good.

I didn't feel like sitting on two pairs of tickets for that long lol. Rather have that $500 to buy some supreme stuff this winter. I got two tix for a 2pm June showing in NYC Front Left Mezzanine Row D. Pretty close to the middle. I'd be tempted to sell it if I can get a good amount later tho but for now it's gonna be for my mom because she wanted to see it with me for a while now but tickets were too pricey. How long did it find someone to actually buy your tickets tho?

Have a friend who had 4 tickets for Front Mezz, Row A and was able to sell a pair of them for $1k each. This was for a random Wednesday night too without a holiday bookend.

Have a friend who had 4 tickets for Front Mezz, Row A and was able to sell a pair of them for $1k each. This was for a random Wednesday night too without a holiday bookend.
Oh wow LOL. Front Mezz row A must be dope AF tho. All that leg room. I'm 6 foot and I always suffer toward end of Broadway shows hahahaha. Broadway ain't built to be comfortable for people taller than 5'7.

Gotta buy 2 bears for the 1 maybe 2 babies. I got on the way. Gonna take the hoodies off and let them grow into them and give them the bears too lmao

Oh wow LOL. Front Mezz row A must be dope AF tho. All that leg room. I'm 6 foot and I always suffer toward end of Broadway shows hahahaha. Broadway ain't built to be comfortable for people taller than 5'7.

Yeah, I would say that Front Mezz, Row A, Center Section are probably the best seats for any broadway show. Orchestra ain't what people make them out to be; you're too close so you got to crane your neck to see it all and you're paying a huge premium.

Yeah, I would say that Front Mezz, Row A, Center Section are probably the best seats for any broadway show. Orchestra ain't what people make them out to be; you're too close so you got to crane your neck to see it all and you're paying a huge premium.
Yeah I had orchestra for a show a couple years back. Neck was hurting by intermission LOL.

When was this? Hamilton resale cooled down but upon checking theres still some margins.

Can you still register for the verified fan thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom