• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass this week. Mustard bogo beenie should be delivered today...my loose guage from earlier this season fits but is kinda tight....im nervous about the bogo being too small
loose gauge will loosen up and fit your head after like 3 wears.
I got a big *** head and they eventually fit well LMAO

Are they actually gonna do a Cat in the Hat tee or is that all just talk? Really hope they do because I have more than enough hoodies right now.

Gonna go for the deck on Thursday, but a tee is what I’m really after.

this is a mock up but i really hope they do something else with cat in the hat on the decks

the blind / jason lee ones are dope

2aaccbcc4fb68ebce72addfacb6bfcf3--blind-skateboards-cats-in-hats.jpg

Not a big fan of the deck mock up... wasn't really expecting more than that though..

R/C Car

that crew is a fuzzy nightmare.

I wonder where dudes like dropsbyjay get their info from :lol:

Can’t wait for these two items. Need the half zip and full zip, but different color ways. These and the floral half zip and I’m done
647C9F5F-6B66-4D37-90A2-F2231CFE88BF.png
A2E08F11-FBDF-425E-AAA8-467071730F90.png

Haven't copped anything in over a month. I think i'm pretty much done with this season, just need a bogo, TNF Fleece (depending on what it looks like), and if that shearling isn't ridiculously priced, might cop that. Might cop some hoodies from previous seasons on Stock X, or the S logo from a couple weeks back.

You can get the non-Sup version for about $160. I'm guessing retail will be in the mid $200-300 for the Sup markup.

That RC car retail is bananas. Ill be going for either the natural or black tote and maybe the CITH deck depending on what it looks like. Kinda want that flower cut and sewn shirt but will prolly pass. It'll either be super hyped or below retail on stockx.

I wonder where dudes like dropsbyjay get their info from :lol:

Can’t wait for these two items. Need the half zip and full zip, but different color ways. These and the floral half zip and I’m done
647C9F5F-6B66-4D37-90A2-F2231CFE88BF.png
A2E08F11-FBDF-425E-AAA8-467071730F90.png
Remember Kip from Napoleon Dynamite? This is him now. Feel old yet ? :lol:

Think I'm out for this week. On the fence about a Polartec Crew, but it's like 70/30 that I'll pass.

I question the sanity of anyone buying the RC car, tho :lol:

Neon big logo beanie and possibly black Stripe Panel Down Jacket.
I really want the reflective camo down jacket but I feel like hype is gonna be high and I might strike out. So this may be my early consolation prize lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom