Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
partial droplist. Headband and reflective logo beanie and unseen item
0BA0C8EC-F70F-4E00-A14E-672C68A7C3D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn wouldn't mind the headband if it wasn't sequenced LOL. Not tryna look all pretty in these streets...

Lime/Volt Bigogo and Seuss deck for me. Anyone with a fw17 box logo beanie able to compare it to the new ones? Worried it wont fit me if they made them any smaller than before. Got the rose jacquard beanie a few weeks back and that joint is tiny.

Lime/Volt Bigogo and Seuss deck for me. Anyone with a fw17 box logo beanie able to compare it to the new ones? Worried it wont fit me if they made them any smaller than before. Got the rose jacquard beanie a few weeks back and that joint is tiny.
i admire da box logo beanies from afar. jawnz always too small

in for bigogo beanie doe

Tote might actually be good lol

Anyone not trying want to attempt an rc car?
My nephew has been on a gas/rc car kick lately, that would be perfect for Christmas.

From my amateur eye, they seemed to be pretty much the same in person.

Pass this week. Mustard bogo beenie should be delivered today...my loose guage from earlier this season fits but is kinda tight....im nervous about the bogo being too small

Man I really dont wanna register to buy a deck but then again I know the Bots going to kill online for that item :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom