Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natural Tote and Green CITH Deck in one cart FTW :pimp:
FE60D9BB-8BD9-48BE-AC38-ED36D93B30CB.png

Damn bro. :smokin

checked out in 3 secs on mobile...pink deck will go on the wall with the others...was mad i missed the hoodie but rather have a board anyways can enjoy it all year long not just the winter.

Red beanie sold out in cart, processing bar got all the way to the end before it told me that it sold out. Oh well, i didn’t want it that much anyways, i already have a red bogo beanie from a few years back and needed my address more than anything.

That pink deck stuck around for a min.. made the mistake of carting black headband & green deck. Deck oos so missed band. They should automatically remove whatever is sold out.. I’ve missed many times due to one item selling out. :smh:

thats what happened, new loaded before skate?

Unless my computer was off, yeah I didn’t see it. Then I saw it on main had enough time to add and check out however first checkout took me back to cart second check out was sold out. Smh. Oh well

Anyone who missed the deck resell is super light. $20 over Cali retail +ship. I’d buy if I’d missed out.

Red beanie sold out in cart, processing bar got all the way to the end before it told me that it sold out. Oh well, i didn’t want it that much anyways, i already have a red bogo beanie from a few years back and needed my address more than anything.

Same thing happened to me with purple beanie... Bots ate today!

I dont see resell being nuts on the CiTH deck, the hoodie isn't really even moving. That probably threw a lot of people off from the deck.

i doubt its my card tbh. although ill use another card for the bogo just to be safe

Tried for black tote bag. Kept getting denied for a few minutes until it eventually sold out. What a joke. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom