• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the beanie remove from cart or it just sold out before you could checkout?

nah i did it stupidly.

carted deck first and fumbled on card and ccv so i just pressed submit.

while it was processing i tried to grab whatever beanie was left, purple.

when i tried to check that out it said deck was sold out so i removed deck and processed beanie.

beanie never went further than 'please wait..'

got email for deck

#teammanuel

Attachments

• Week 13.png
    Week 13.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 32
nah i did it stupidly.

carted deck first and fumbled on card and ccv so i just pressed submit.

while it was processing i tried to grab whatever beanie was left, purple.

when i tried to check that out it said deck was sold out so i removed deck and processed beanie.

beanie never went further than 'please wait..'

got email for deck
Damn bruh. At least you took one W tho. I tried to do that before and it messed me up too.

#teammanuel
Very nice!
E63E5612-1E72-4A8C-8EF8-67AE6443EB20.gif

I was able to grab the Pink CitH Deck this week. I used Chrome autofill. My address is already saved so all I had to do was let it fill in my card and I typed CVV. Last week (CDG AF1), I got declined payment because I was using the Bolt extension so that might be dead now...

Also, my mom's address has been banned on/off for about a year now. I have been ordering to that address for about 8 years and I can say it is definitely blacklisted (at least during 11-11:15am on Thurs). It's probably because I used to buy two of the same items (just tweaked the address a bit). It's not my card because my bro tries to order and gets declined so that's how I know it's an address ban.

Last week, my bro went for the Field Jacket during drop time and was getting declined, I checked out for him at 11:16am, it went through.

Sooo for those getting declined, are you using any autofill (chrome, bolt, fillr or others)? It could be your card or address is banned. Try a different card with same address and if that doesn't work, try ordering something on the site 10-15 mins after the drop to see if it's an address issue. And if that's the issue, you just have to change your card to another address (super inconvenient I know).

^ I was declined on two separate cards last week when attempting with lightning autofill. I used one of the same cards this week but just using chrome and ctrl V and it worked

Copped a black deck using Safari on the mobile.

Apple/Safari loaded all info except CVV and no captcha

Surprising because the Supreme site previously was horrible on Safari.
In the past Ive copped super hyped items on mobile including past CDG tee. Might give a try if my Chrome fails me.

I was able to grab the Pink CitH Deck this week. I used Chrome autofill. My address is already saved so all I had to do was let it fill in my card and I typed CVV. Last week (CDG AF1), I got declined payment because I was using the Bolt extension so that might be dead now...

Also, my mom's address has been banned on/off for about a year now. I have been ordering to that address for about 8 years and I can say it is definitely blacklisted (at least during 11-11:15am on Thurs). It's probably because I used to buy two of the same items (just tweaked the address a bit). It's not my card because my bro tries to order and gets declined so that's how I know it's an address ban.

Last week, my bro went for the Field Jacket during drop time and was getting declined, I checked out for him at 11:16am, it went through.

Sooo for those getting declined, are you using any autofill (chrome, bolt, fillr or others)? It could be your card or address is banned. Try a different card with same address and if that doesn't work, try ordering something on the site 10-15 mins after the drop to see if it's an address issue. And if that's the issue, you just have to change your card to another address (super inconvenient I know).

^ I was declined on two separate cards last week when attempting with lightning autofill. I used one of the same cards this week but just using chrome and ctrl V and it worked

Never used the lighting bolt. I've only ever used Chrome autofill extension and only been declined for OOS or Previously ordered message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom