• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hows the sizing on the jacket folks. is it really huge. I know fleeces fit small because I had the Antarctica but need word on the jacket

:lol::lol: recoup his expenses for his time waiting in line. Damn why nobody said the beanie big as hell

I saw a pic on one of the supreme followers IG and the beanie looked big as well on some big dude, I knew my small dome wasn't gonna fit that. I passed on it, and I looked around and saw the first 5 people didn't even cop a beanie either lol

Best piece from the collection. Should’ve tried for that instead of the expedition!

fleece expedition too lol, but yeah fleece is definitely nicer.

So ended up with two times at 2:45 and 3:45 for Supreme LA and wasn’t out until 7 but at least my proxy came through!

94D1A674-F097-4EFA-B5A4-A43CF175DC14.jpeg
Both jackets still available with near 3 pm time slot?

Lmao keep dreaming buddy, those leather parkas flopped big time with that absurd retail
I mean retail at 500 isn't the best either. Size medium isn't that much mark up on stockx rn and this is before all the online orders are out. I think there's a pretty good chance. And if I'm wrong, I don't need em anyway. I would probably only bust it out when I go on trips in the winter since there's not much use for it in hawaii

I mean retail at 500 isn't the best either. Size medium isn't that much mark up on stockx rn and this is before all the online orders are out. I think there's a pretty good chance. And if I'm wrong, I don't need em anyway. I would probably only bust it out when I go on trips in the winter since there's not much use for it in hawaii
Lowest I can see black going for is like $650-675

Just read on another forum that the jacket fits 3/4 size larger than TTS, so the small I got might be too big. Can anyone confirm?

Just read on another forum that the jacket fits 3/4 size larger than TTS, so the small I got might be too big. Can anyone confirm?

i’m pretty sure they’ve been using TNF sizing which does fit big and boxy

Small might be big?

It's a shell meant to be layered, so i can see it being a bit oversized.
Yeah, I'm TTS small, generally. Most of Supreme's pieces are too big for me, with the exception of hoodies and tees, which fit fine in small. Among streetwear labels, I much prefer the fit of Stone Island's and Noah's size small outerwear.

watching that video.. that wallet is useless haha thought it would have a larger opening as well as the two front zippered pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom