• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
worn twice TNF USA flag fleece vs DS black fleece from today...

who wins in the trade?

This fleece is better and will be more valuable in the future in my opinion

I hope this large parka isnt huge on me. 5’11 slim build, will I be swimming in this thing?

I passed by to check on my boy in the BK one. That line was insane and inhumane. They had the line near the water so you felt a lot of wind and cold. How you wait and have to check in so you don't get banned? The hype has to die sooner or later it's not worth it lol. Supreme never used to be like this.

How much u paid?
Paid whatever the retail for it was

Snuck upstairs at work during the drop so i could try to cop in peace. Tried to go for the red fleece in a L first but somehow clicked on the red jacket in XL smfh. Got some error message and then went on to cop a red tee and the red wallet. Was surprised to get charged and got emails for all 3 items.

In store pick ups
IMAG4608.jpg

Was 9th in line for 10:30 BK slot, by the time it got to me Small fleece was out because they gave me a medium. Got a small in the expedition jacket tho. Still got my Medium mountain parka and the medium seems to fit me better

7D4A9889-6D97-4C3E-BB55-94F43005FB9B.jpeg
A70409C4-A0D1-46F4-8931-04F86D1EC70F.jpeg

also, was my first time going to the BK store. parked in front of the store and saw nobody lined up so I asked the security guard when can we queue up and he was like you gotta go down by the river to line up. I legit thought he was fking with me, you mean I gotta walk 3 blocks away to line up?

I passed by to check on my boy in the BK one. That line was insane and inhumane. They had the line near the water so you felt a lot of wind and cold. How you wait and have to check in so you don't get banned? The hype has to die sooner or later it's not worth it lol. Supreme never used to be like this.

Yeah that’s why I don’t do sign ups in BK after October.... if you get a trash time slot, your feet are going to feel like cinder blocks especially by the water

Did anyone cop the Supreme World Hiker boots?? Searched through like 20 pages last night around the release date and barely saw a mention of them.

Curious how the sizing is.

Paid whatever the retail for it was

Snuck upstairs at work during the drop so i could try to cop in peace. Tried to go for the red fleece in a L first but somehow clicked on the red jacket in XL smfh. Got some error message and then went on to cop a red tee and the red wallet. Was surprised to get charged and got emails for all 3 items.

In store pick ups
IMAG4608.jpg

Nice haul! Do you mind if I ask how the North Face hoodie compares in size to Supreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom