• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EE9B163B-ECB1-4451-87FC-C0C335E5A383.jpeg

I got no stickers or poppy seeds, tf supreme

Don't know why they are not shipping everything together from one order. It's super annoying to wait for another shipping for an item that was supposed to come together.

Don't know why they are not shipping everything together from one order. It's super annoying to wait for another shipping for an item that was supposed to come together.

They're shipping different classes of items from different warehouses. Hardgoods, skateboards, accessories etc are totally different to ship than a tee or hoodie. Tons of eComm businesses operate like this...Supreme's just another one.

They're shipping different classes of items from different warehouses. Hardgoods, skateboards, accessories etc are totally different to ship than a tee or hoodie. Tons of eComm businesses operate like this...Supreme's just another one.
Makes sense. Was confused why they would say my deck and tee are shipped when really only the deck is getting shipped.

Makes sense. Was confused why they would say my deck and tee are shipped when really only the deck is getting shipped.

Oh yea, with you on that one. Their communication on this is terrible, but what else would you expect? :rofl:

So OMLOG is shipping out the Zippo.
What else is being processed from there?
What is being shipped out from RSVP and Chapter 4? It would be good to know for future reference. Still waiting on 5 other items.

just got the RSVP order in that was from NC.

Its only 1/2 of my 2nd order. Deck only. No prodigy tee

Im not one to complain about shipping but this is ****ing stupid

Now a Zippo and tee from separate shipped orders are in limbo

NEITHER of my orders have shipped still :stoneface:

This is technically the 4th business day so if my ish aint at least shipped by the end of Thursday.... :sick: :smh:

Seems like the RSVP warehouse has no stickers. I just got shipping for a deck that was in an order with a zippo that arrived already. It was from UPS my choice, not Supreme.

Got a top 100 for Brooklyn, not feeling much though

I got one deck out of two today. Then I get another shipping email and it shows it’s 6 lbs. My deck that came today was 3lbs. Wonder if I will be getting an extra deck? Oh and no stickers besides the shrink wrapped one.

#530's for Thursday. If I check in but don't make it in the store same day, do I get banned? I cannot go back on Friday.

Only thing i like this week is the diagonal hoodie but the color options suck smh. Ill prolly go for the yellow or blue & if it sells out then i wont care

ordered a zippo + arch top in one order.

got one tracking # but only the zippo came today.... wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom