• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/strictlypreme-supreme-marketplace/

upload_2018-2-28_16-8-17.png

Anyone used it?

https://www.strictlypreme.com/

Got a UPS tracking out of nowhere from RSVP....originally thought it was RSVP Gallery and was wondering wth I bought. After reading the thread, good to know its from Supreme. Weird thing is that it says its 7lbs...2 bags and a shirt does not equate 7lbs...:smh:

Got a UPS tracking out of nowhere from RSVP....originally thought it was RSVP Gallery and was wondering wth I bought. After reading the thread, good to know its from Supreme. Weird thing is that it says its 7lbs...2 bags and a shirt does not equate 7lbs...:smh:
U getting some extras!

I'm pissed I got such a low number on a bad drop. Probably used up all my luck for the season :rofl:
IMG_1269.PNG

Ok, so I just came home to a package being left on the front door, low and behold, it’s from Supreme and of course all the accessories except for the PackLite are missing. They really need to get this **** together, USPS sucks and the box said carrier-Leave if no response and that’s exactly what happened here.

Still missing IBCA hoody, Shoulder bag, gloves, Cups & lighter.

oh btw i had a deck coming from RSVP and i was able to get it held at my local UPS access point

i know in years pass i wasnt allowed with chapter4.

In my over 10 years of buying supreme online ups has never left a supreme package at the door nor have I ever been able to change delivery or anything like that. This is definitely new.

Must be different based on location . In my 10 years they always dropped it off without signature

Except when packages on my parents street were getting stolen, then Ups required signatures for everything in our area

i’ve been buying supreme since 04’ and have had plenty of packages left at my door. moved 3 times since then and always have packages left. and you were definitely able to change delivery up until a year or two ago, so no, it’s not new.

Received 2/4 orders so far...of course one order is missing the lighter

Got #139 in line tomorrow. Hope that aint the best I get all season

yep. been ordering online since the beginning of the online shop.. always dropped off never signature required, my UPS driver was cool, always made sure it was at a good spot + gave my dogs treats :rofl:

i’ve been buying supreme since 04’ and have had plenty of packages left at my door. moved 3 times since then and always have packages left. and you were definitely able to change delivery up until a year or two ago, so no, it’s not new.

You’ve been buying Supreme online since 2004? Please tell me more.

In my area (city) they’ve never left anything Supreme without a signature. I’ve also never been able to change delivery or hold anything at UPS without a delivery attempt first being made either but kudos to you cool guy reminds me why I never even post in this cesspool. Thanks for going out of your way to try and prove me wrong, you can put your Supreme tattoo away now chief.

why you so sensitive fam?

just cause it’s one way for you doesn’t mean it’s that way for everybody. you’re the one that wanted to throw out how long you been buying. but now you wanna be mad cause you came up short :lol:

clown :lol:

Do the tees soften after a while? Those new batch seems even stiffer than before. Just got the FTW in white.

why you so sensitive fam?

just cause it’s one way for you doesn’t mean it’s that way for everybody. you’re the one that wanted to throw out how long you been buying. but now you wanna be mad cause you came up short :lol:

clown :lol:

Why would I be mad? This is an Internet forum where weirdos such as yourself try one up one another for clout coins. Believe me, I’m not losing sleep over this. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom