Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
guess mine aint coming tomorrow still not picked up. was kinda excited

Same with me but I just got movement around 4:15, should be here Monday by the latest.

And the creme northface is nice but looks like a dirt, magnet rather have a box logo.

For those of yall who were supposed to get something today you might get it tomorrow cause i just got updated.

just dropped off

C91272EF-41AB-4D1B-96A2-7B3D66BCFCFF.jpeg

Lurkers, as in they aren’t even members of NikeTalk.

Some guy on Reddit asked me about my Potee collection, said he saw me on here. I asked his user name, said he was a lurker.

CAN U AUTOGRAF MY bOgO, Mr PP?

what's the sizing on the Bogos? I got a Large in the small box from last season and fits fitted.

I think someone here said FW18 crews are lighter (hopefully not cheaper) than FW15. I have a FW15 black and I have a FW18 black coming in and i'll do a little side by side review :pimp:

Just got tracking from UPS so I guess my box logo is official even though no email from supreme. It's all good. I can rest easy now. I wasn't even in a rush to get it since I'm on vacation in DR until Wednesday. Will try on at the crib though Dolo only the box logo on and socks
same thing just happened here - never got an order confirmation email but it just popped up in UPS my choice.

The green box logo is pretty tough. I actually like all of them except the rust and mustard. But the other colors are fire. I wouldn't cop just cuz it don't go with my wardrobe. I like a simple color that matches with everything so navy, black, grey and the natural would be my go to.

I thought my lady was getting hit by "ALREADY PURCHASED" errors due to lag but it turns out because she was using our home address including the apartment number, which I had already copped on

RIP :frown:

Last edited:
The ones waiting for tracking number to get in the system after Box logo shipped today mine just hit so be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom