• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20181211_081641.jpg

20181211_081621.jpg

All I need now is a navy with a red logo and I'm set for life

and a lint roller my mans

I really hope that’s a mistake on the parka. I feel likenthe price is should be more like 498. 648 seems rediculous even if it is goretex.

Clarks is fire!! @1978S

One of my favorite Wallys, however, when I bought them on release day I sized down .5 because the 2012 Supreme crocodile Wallys fit huge when I bought those. Bad idea. Thought maybe the Supreme/Clarks collabs ran big in general but nope....was just the crocodile ones. I went to Un DS these Maples a few weeks ago and they're too small so I gotta let em go. |l

if either of you two knows any clarks fans that are looking for the MF doom collab, send em my way lol. looking to get rid of my pair. (US11)

Reactions: JPS
I haven’t been in here since being on line at Dover last week and they telling me no bogos. Was talking to people who took the bus from OT too. That was such a dirty move, mad I took off of work but I made the most of the day, wasn’t letting clothes destroy it for me. I said I was done with Preme for a while but I’m in for Marvin Gaye this week. I’m back boys ‍♂️

After I got ambushed off guard during the CiTH release.. did not expect that sell out.... I will be passing on the t shirt.

Gonna change my card this week I guess for in store sign up. I got a confirmation page but no card charge. Weird AF.

https://shop.a24films.com/collections/goods/products/inner-children-zine-by-jonah-hill

a24_zine_08_front.jpg

Johan Hill interviewed several people after filming mid90's
I became famous in my late teens and then spent most of my young adult life listening to people say that I was fat and gross and unattractive. It’s only in the last four years, writing and directing my movie Mid90s, that I’ve started to understand how much that hurt and got into my head.

I really believe everyone has a snapshot of themselves from a time when they were young that they’re ashamed of. For me, it’s that 14-year-old overweight and unattractive kid who felt ugly to the world, who listened to hip hop and wanted so badly to be accepted by this community of skaters.

For this magazine, I asked twelve people I respect and admire if they can relate to this in their own way and how they’ve learned to love themselves. The interviews are all centered around the question of, “What is that snapshot for you?” They turned into some of the most meaningful conversations I’ve ever had.

I hope you enjoy this magazine.

— Jonah

Figure some of you might appreciate this

$5.00 zine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom