• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still waiting for movement on their bogo? Label was created on Friday but no movement since

Got charged, but never got the processing bar or confirmation page.
Anyone get a text last week even though this happened to them?

I haven’t been in here since being on line at Dover last week and they telling me no bogos. Was talking to people who took the bus from OT too. That was such a dirty move, mad I took off of work but I made the most of the day, wasn’t letting clothes destroy it for me. I said I was done with Preme for a while but I’m in for Marvin Gaye this week. I’m back boys ‍♂️

Was gonna sign up for cough drops..

Then I told myself that out loud!

And watch me pay $10 to ship some damn cough drops :rofl::smh::angry: :nerd: :nthat:

took a while to process but hopefully can get a decent slot...
IMG_3075.PNG

Why do I get both .10 and .00 charge?
I feel like I already took an L since this happened to me last week and didn't get a text back.

I haven’t been in here since being on line at Dover last week and they telling me no bogos. Was talking to people who took the bus from OT too. That was such a dirty move, mad I took off of work but I made the most of the day, wasn’t letting clothes destroy it for me. I said I was done with Preme for a while but I’m in for Marvin Gaye this week. I’m back boys ‍♂️

Prolly already mentioned, but i figure DSM was shutout because of the violence. The security guards at DSM are hired by DSM, not the same security company that works at Lafayette. A security guard told me DSM location is a rental space and Supreme has to follow DSM rules. I'm sure DSM must have "loved" last year's fights, which were the antithesis of its aspirational, beyond cool image.

Prolly already mentioned, but i figure DSM was shutout because of the violence. The security guards at DSM are hired by DSM, not the same security company that works at Lafayette. A security guard told me DSM location is a rental space and Supreme has to follow DSM rules. I'm sure DSM must have "loved" last year's fights, which were the antithesis of its aspirational, beyond cool image.
But they know why everyone is signing up they shouldn’t sell via them for big weeks like bogo or at least tell u ahead of time. DSM security was pretty chill tho I was talking to them a lil when I was there

Preme clownin even charging ppl for cough drops.. should’ve been the ‘free gift’ with purchase. F Preme, F bogos..

Might try for a couple tees. :lol:

Although, if they were actively trying to filter bots last wk, their code’s already been cracked. So no one will be gettin jack this wk either..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom