Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ED0A7990-7BEA-4408-8E4D-1BDF66A10BC7.jpeg
Navy box logo came in. Looks close to black in low light. First bogo and put it on right away with my Cdg Air Force 1’s

Was going to try for the Gaye and CITH tee but after thinking about it I think Ima do the deck and ornament in same cart. After go back and see whats left in the tees. Dont know what to expect with the CITH tees as far as resell. They could do what the hoodies did or flop entirely. I feel they will do decent because retail is low enough...but who knows. Look at GZA and group tees.

if you get down there early its pretty easy to find parking.. i normally get a spot right outside the school, block down from supreme but i always gotta homie waiting in the car incase dudes try to give tickets lol
I have a piece of anti ticket paraphernalia but it’s not guaranteed depends if the cop wants to be a piece of ****. I might park in BK elsewhere and train to the shop

Was going to try for the Gaye and CITH tee but after thinking about it I think Ima do the deck and ornament in same cart. After go back and see whats left in the tees. Dont know what to expect with the CITH tees as far as resell. They could do what the hoodies did or flop entirely. I feel they will do decent because retail is low enough...but who knows. Look at GZA and group tees.
Other than CDG most tees have been decent on resell I actually copped the Gza and group this season close to retail on StockX

Info on hair routine? I got a lot of work to do

Au naturel. Nothing really, just wash it every 3-4 days and let it dry on it's own. I use zero product in it nor have I ever used a blow dryer or straightening iron in the entirety of my life. I guess I just have great hair follicle genetics.

son got a luxurious mane :wow:

LIL U̶G̶L̶Y̶ LUXURIOUS MANE

i bought a north face hoodie a few weeks ago and it was shipped on the 30th. looks like fedex may have lost it. has anyone been in this situation before? the seller submitted a claim yesterday and it's supposed to be resolved in 5-7 business days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom