• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah, you can order 8x boxes of the Luden's.
Better to make it worth that shipping LOL.

I try to always remember to clear my cookies n cache before a new drop

helps sometimes
Never do this and almost always cook.

autofill is done.

card decline again. i'm already team manual but i guess i have to use my 90 wpm typing skills now, smh. **** sucks.

Autofill for card and exp date is my go to. Hasnt failed me yet....except bogo drop...but I dont wanna talk about that one >D

WHY DID I ORDER 8 COUGH DROPS I HAVE A PROBLEM

Yeah...a coughing problem....*Dad Jokes*

I got hit with card decline and I typed in my payment info, tried another T, same thing

Used the same exact card on mobile and it worked

I’m guessing clear your cookies ?

I got hit with card decline and I typed in my payment info, tried another T, same thing

Used the same exact card on mobile and it worked

I’m guessing clear your cookies ?

Nope.

This week had nothing to do with security or clearing cookies etc...

Purely hangover on preme's processing side from last week's drop.

Like I said earlier, we've ordered 85 items this season with 0 declines. This week we both got hit with 3-4 declines, then finally one went through on a different item.

This week was a fluke. Hearing bots, autofill, semi manual and 100% typed manual people getting declines for the first time, there is no pattern.

SOMEONE TELL STEPH CURRY

giphy.gif

First time ever getting card declined, my other card worked but only after the CITH tee sold out. Very odd I have ordered a bunch with that card in the past few years and had no problems.

Last edited:
Why are XL prices going up lately? Are they lower in production levels?

Yep.. usually slightly more than small, but only about half as many as M & L (according to some store stock lists that've been posted.) Sucks cuz it’s my size.. especially in tees.

how do you know you're banned tho?
I spoke with a store worker recently about being banned and was told if you are banned, when you attempt to register you’ll get a text message letting you know you’re banned. I guess sort of like the cancellation message some folks got last week letting them know their order was cancelled because they are not allowed to buy anything from supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom