• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crewneck arrived.

IMG_20181213_141444.jpg

supreme soho was a mess today. Showed up for my 11:15AM time slot and didn't get into the store until 12:50PM. Apparently there was a fight earlier and they started only letting in 2-3 people at a time. Was OOS in everything small. Wanted the ludens tee in a small as a gift. Walked out with a CitH tee and throat drops

I ended up going home after my drug test. Was too tired to go to BK for 1:45 timeslot. Really only wanted the CITH which I got online, ornament, and a pale blue bombay shirt. Wasn't worth waiting around for imo. My name was worth skipping in store lmao.

JPS JPS my man I would've went in store for you tho if you answered me what you wanted lmfao...

I ended up going home after my drug test. Was too tired to go to BK for 1:45 timeslot. Really only wanted the CITH which I got online, ornament, and a pale blue bombay shirt. Wasn't worth waiting around for imo. My name was worth skipping in store lmao.

JPS JPS my man I would've went in store for you tho if you answered me what you wanted lmfao...
Lmao my bad. I was at my company holiday party yesterday. Open bar. Impulse copped blackbhoodie doe

I appreciate it

I hit him up, he wants cough drops, Send some our way thanx

BK was a waste imo, had a 12:15 timeslot and got out around 2:15 with almost nothing from my list lol

BK was a waste imo, had a 12:15 timeslot and got out around 2:15 with almost nothing from my list lol
Yeah I figured stuff was gonna be gone too. That's why I told myself it wasn't worth shivering by the water and under drizzle rain for stuff that I can get for cheap resale from the comfort of my home LOL. Just happy I copped black CITH XL on mobile. Chrome mobile autofill worked really well.

Damn

I was just checking prices on the snowflake toggle on stock x and saw this. Reminded me that I never copped and prob won’t ever :frown:

A807B3AE-1E89-4266-9173-DB874342397E.png

Man ironically i have a sorenthroat and am getting sick smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom